Searching for waterfront, 4096m

todtoy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't see much offerings in the auctions, so, can someone suggest how I should search for waterfront 4096m parcels from the main map, please?

Thanks for any help concerning this question.

Also, is there a list of tp links to all the different regions I could use to shop around for my searches?

Edited by todtoy
additional question

1 hour ago, todtoy said:

I don't see much offerings in the auctions, so, can someone suggest how I should search for waterfront 4096m parcels from the main map, please?

Also, is there a list of tp links to all the different regions I could use to shop around for my searches?

use the search in the viewer, it has a dedicated search for land ( at least in FS) there's nearly no reason at all to look at auctions unless you want a very specific situated parcel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 9:38 AM, todtoy said:

there's only one spot I know of by the water of that size and it cost 350k it has 4200 prim's it's in Horizon

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.