Sign in to follow this  
Edohrou

Looking for a Roleplay Friend! <3

Hey there, looking for a roleplay buddy or buddies! I haven't ever roleplayed in a VR game but I've roleplayed on other platforms for many years. I usually do descriptive text long enough to match my partner (I'm pretty adaptive) and I don't like text talk or short roleplay like, "*cuddles u* lol x3"  nothing wrong with that, I just need more in order for me to have a good time. I notice a lot of threads on here are short but I'm going to try and give a bit more info.

My character is sort of a realistic anime look, but I won't be bothered if you're anything else (human, anime, furry etc.) if you don't mind that we look different, I don't either!

Basically I am *NOT* looking for a roleplay relationship, or any sort of adult content. Nope, none of that. I understand that's probably a huge turnoff and many of you stopped reading but I figured it's best if everyone is honest with each other :)  But, If by any chance we wanted to escalate that between our two characters over time, it's a possibility but I try to make my roleplay experiences somewhat believable by not rushing into, or forcing things. I just say that because I don't want someone to start roleplaying with me and getting disappointed if  my character isn't feeling theirs. I'm just looking for my character (a catgirl/neko picture down below) to be a companion/pet to another person.  Essentially I'm looking to play her as a humanoid pet, whether that be to exclusive to one person, a couple, a family or whatever that may be. tl;dr: petplay without the kink aspect so just...roleplaying as a humanoid pet?

If you couldn't tell the goal is for it to just be a relaxing, casual RP. At the same time, hopefully long-term where our characters can experience growth and become more fleshed out. I am in EST timezone, and the timing I'm on differs depending on when I'm working that day, but I can *most often* on from 5pm-10pm. I will keep in touch when I'm not online to let you know I haven't gone M.I.A. if you need, but I am very respectful of other peoples lives and personal space, so I really expect that in return as well ^-^

Anyways, here's a picture of my character! I have many outfits, my own L$ and my own apartment so I am not looking for free things (except silly gestures LOL) - but for the sake of roleplay we can say I live in with you if that's how we'll be doing things. My character's personality is still being worked on (I haven't roleplayed casually without a hardcore D&D character in a while) so this will help me figure out how I want to play her., work out her flaws, etc. Also I feel like in roleplay a lot of neko/catgirl don't really act like cats (not like any cat I've ever had at least) so I'm going to try and pay extra attention to give her those lil details my cats exhibit.

I feel like I rambled a bit too much but the more the better I guess? 

Basically if what's interested you so far, contact me and we can talk about it! Again, I'm not big on forcing anything - whether that be IRL or in RP -  so if we're not vibing, that's totally fine. We can both move on and find someone else :) There's lots of people in SL, so no need to rush and force out something that's not going to work ❤️

Thanks for reading!

Snapshot_198_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.png

Snapshot_239.png

Snapshot_241.png

• Like 4

I also have an anime avatar that  I would like to use more if I had someone to RP and hang out with as well IM me.  

Edited by Miasmal

I am interest in the possibility of RPing with you. I have a human male avatar and I enjoy RP very much. My available times are usually between 7PM  and 10PM except on weekends where I am usually more flexible.

Let's chat more and see where it takes us?

If you ever feel like rping with a cat who won't stop meowing for food, following you around and just being a cat then hit me up. ;)

(P.S. I can not talk as a cat if you prefer but that's hard. I would prefer if I were just able to act like a cat...given voice lol)

• Like 1