Sign in to follow this  
Sandra8675

natural looking breasts... where to find...

I have seen some female avatars that have 'natural' looking breasts...  Meaning they hang a little lower and tend to have a 'natural' shape that rl ones do when not wearing a bra.  Right now I'm trying a Maitreya mesh body.  However, the breast shape is not the 'natural' shape which I prefer.  I don't know if the natural looking breasts come with a different mesh body brand or if women are buying breasts separate?  Open to suggestion on this.  Thank you.

That's the thing about nature, it comes in a wide variety, breast shapes/sizes included! What you perceive as natural is your subjective view, do you go through life glancing at other women's breasts and think 'well those don't look natural!' even though they very likely are? Tongue in cheek aside, you can right click and edit the shape on mesh bodies and use the sliders to adjust the breasts, you can make them hang lower, be further apart (or the opposite) you can adjust the bounce, the size and some other things to make it more natural looking for you.

• Like 1

We can't help without knowing what your 'natural' is (or what you want different from your current look), because its definitly not like women generally buy a seperate set of breasts or use one specific body. I use Maitreya and I'm perfectly fine with the look of my avatars breasts.

I suggest trying one of the more CURVY mesh bodies like eBody Curvy or Hourglass.  Maitreya seems to want to be "perkier" than some other brands :D. And as it has been said, you can adjust your breast shape (somewhat depending on the body) by adjusting your underlying shape.  

• Like 1