Do old items ever come back?

alienaisha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there! Recently I found an item from a 2016 gacha I reaaaaally want; but I haven't been able to find much about it. I've checked the MP for a reseller and no like for the particular item I want. I was wondering if there was some sort of in-world trading post, or shop I could use to find someone with this (that perhaps didn't list it on this website)?

The item is from this particular gacha, the Rare pastel/light pink variant. I think if I had the actual name of it, I'd have better luck but I can't seem to locate it;;; Basically, I'm asking for ways to find possibly hard-to-come-by items, such as this :)

Thank you!

[Atomic] Gacha // Neko Games _Headset - Pastel Purple

4 answers to this question

either contact the creator to see if they would be willing to make some sort of deal with you to buy one at maybe a higher price. a lot of gotcha items are meant to be limited amounts to make them more valuable so if lost they are lost, so I wouldnt hold my breath on the creator actually making one available, if they did for you others would harass them about it too, making the item less rare and less valuable to others who bought it. so you might just be out of luck and cannot ever get it and will need to move on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.