littlelukey

"Domesticated" deer looking for human family

I had to put domesticated in quotes because are wild animals every really tamed? That question aside; Hi

I've been waiting to make the leap in actively seeking a human family to be - a pet I guess? Or just a friend, I'm not sure - but yeah, I've been waiting and of course, when I decide I'm done doing the whole solo thing I can't find Heritage Adoptions (I guess it closed). So, I figured posting here might be my best bet.

I'd love to chat in world and see if we might be a good fit. Message me any time and I'll try to get in contact. 

• Like 3

On 2/21/2019 at 1:47 AM, littlelukey said:

I had to put domesticated in quotes because are wild animals every really tamed? That question aside; Hi

I'm not sure - but yeah, I've been waiting and of course, when I decide I'm done doing the whole solo thing I can't find Heritage Adoptions (I guess it closed). 

Hey yo, so Heritage did close, they closed the ending of December. There of course are a few adoption agencies that have sprung up since then. I have had a roleplay Wolf, Dog and Fox as house pets before. I would love to get to know you better and see what kinda RP you're looking to get into as a pet doe! In-world name is RedWrath Resident, and I will check this thread again.

• Like 1

My sim is reopening, and my family lives right beside a big forest preserve. We love animals and I could totally see us sorta taking care of a pet doe that wandered up to our house from the woods. We'll also be adding an adoptions element to our animal services department on sim, as well as adoptions for kiddos. 

It's a shame to hear about Heritage. They were a great resource for people connecting for a long time. That leaves a pretty big void. Feel free to message me in world any time. 

You too, Redwrath. :)

• Like 1

If you'd like. You mentioned having animal characters - we have a pretty open welcome to animal characters with a big animal services department and lots of forest space, caves, and nature woven in to the build. Or you are welcome to just check out our sim at your leisure. www.emoryhaven.weebly.com

On 3/3/2019 at 1:46 PM, Bronwyn Breen said:

If you'd like. You mentioned having animal characters - we have a pretty open welcome to animal characters with a big animal services department and lots of forest space, caves, and nature woven in to the build. Or you are welcome to just check out our sim at your leisure. www.emoryhaven.weebly.com

I mentioned that I have adopted those animals before, I do not roleplay animals myself in the sense that you are seeking for your sim.

On 3/9/2019 at 9:35 PM, RedWrath said:

I mentioned that I have adopted those animals before, I do not roleplay animals myself in the sense that you are seeking for your sim.

Oof! Yup. I totally misread that. Apologies! 

And regarding the sim, we're seeking more than just animals. You're still welcome to stop by and check it out. 

• Like 1