Catsuit

GenioGenial

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, GenioGenial said:

for her

Yeah that's what I tell my girl too, when I buy some very kinky *****, that its for her! ;)

But on the topic, by far my favorite latex catsuit is from Maison De La Marquise

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MdlM-Clear-latex-catsuits/9134746

It is an applier, but with the Maitreya shine option for cloth layer, it looks awesome!

latex.png

• Like 4

Hugo's Design (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sheer/235/134/25) has a beautiful mesh catsuit for L$ 495.

I own this catsuit and I have no complaints at all. Autohide works flawlessly, the catsuit is materials enabled and the wearer has a choice between using baked textures (textures that have the highlights painted on them) and, baked textures+materials, or materials only. It adjusts to the body's shape exactly as you (should) expect from a fitted mesh item 🙂

The catsuit comes with a HUD which allows the wearer to choose from 20 different colors of latex, the HUD also allows the wearer to modify the level of gloss/environment, glow, transparency, fullbright, tinting of individual parts (like the seams on the neck and cuffs, and a stripe down the side of the catsuit) and more.

Note that the "prerelease" part in the picture means that at the moment it's Maitreya-only, but that other bodies (Like Tonic, Slink, Belleza, etc) will be supported in the future,

image.thumb.png.3ca6d5039d642f73902b458d23ea0a6b.png

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Like 1

At current round of Kinky which new one opens on 28th Feb (so I would move quick) is a lovely one by: [I<3F] - Catherine and it is mesh; non applier which I love as been after one for Seren that non applier for AGES!!

[I_3F] Catherine - Picture.png

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Like 2

On 2/20/2019 at 11:56 AM, Zeta Vandyke said:

Yeah that's what I tell my girl too, when I buy some very kinky *****, that its for her! ;)

But on the topic, by far my favorite latex catsuit is from Maison De La Marquise

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MdlM-Clear-latex-catsuits/9134746

It is an applier, but with the Maitreya shine option for cloth layer, it looks awesome!

latex.png

Holy smokes.

NEED

• Like 2

On 2/20/2019 at 10:05 PM, Fritigern Gothly said:

Hugo's Design (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sheer/235/134/25) has a beautiful mesh catsuit for L$ 495.

I own this catsuit and I have no complaints at all. Autohide works flawlessly, the catsuit is materials enabled and the wearer has a choice between using baked textures (textures that have the highlights painted on them) and, baked textures+materials, or materials only. It adjusts to the body's shape exactly as you (should) expect from a fitted mesh item 🙂

The catsuit comes with a HUD which allows the wearer to choose from 20 different colors of latex, the HUD also allows the wearer to modify the level of gloss/environment, glow, transparency, fullbright, tinting of individual parts (like the seams on the neck and cuffs, and a stripe down the side of the catsuit) and more.

Note that the "prerelease" part in the picture means that at the moment it's Maitreya-only, but that other bodies (Like Tonic, Slink, Belleza, etc) will be supported in the future,

image.thumb.png.3ca6d5039d642f73902b458d23ea0a6b.png

Thanks, Fritigern, this one looks fantastic, but I heard that it is a little hard to configure since the hud is really complete. I want to make a gift, not sending a headache... 

4 minutes ago, GenioGenial said:

Thanks, Fritigern, this one looks fantastic, but I heard that it is a little hard to configure since the hud is really complete. I want to make a gift, not sending a headache... 

FYI; ont the MdlM suit, the HUD is quite simple. All the colors are in it, and that's about it. If you do not want the transparent one I wear in the pic, there's also other versions in their store like this one:

Opaque_1.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

FYI; ont the MdlM suit, the HUD is quite simple. All the colors are in it, and that's about it. If you do not want the transparent one I wear in the pic, there's also other versions in their store like this one:

Opaque_1.jpg

Ok, honestly, it is much different, and also looks great. Thanks for the help, Zeta. 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 5:56 PM, Zeta Vandyke said:

You probably want applier clothing rather than mesh for something like this. Isn't it supposed to be as tight as possible?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

You probably want applier clothing rather than mesh for something like this. Isn't it supposed to be as tight as possible?

One I linked is mesh however it is skin tight that can assure you of as I love it plus works with bento hands great!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.