Vimerietta

You call it Sugar Baby, I call it friends with benefits

I didn't want to lose everything I own due to a massive flood leak in my ceiling, and walls. Some people just got reasons. I got it figured out though. And I didn't have any man to pay for it either.

7 minutes ago, Vimerietta said:

Nope. I'm no sugar baby. I never sold myself ever, real life ***** was happening. You have a better idea to fix a 90 thousand dollar plumbing fix after just moving in. No worries, I'm not here to steal your men anyways. And in real life I'm my own employer. So, yeah I'd do anything to be able to use my restroom again and shower, maybe even to brush my teeth, wash my face from toxic mold spreading. Don't judge someone, cuz you might just end up in there same shoes getting judged by the person you were.

Sweetie, you have an oversharing problem.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Vimerietta said:

Nope. I'm no sugar baby. I never sold myself ever, real life ***** was happening. You have a better idea to fix a 90 thousand dollar plumbing fix after just moving in. No worries, I'm not here to steal your men anyways. And in real life I'm my own employer. So, yeah I'd do anything to be able to use my restroom again and shower, maybe even to brush my teeth, wash my face from toxic mold spreading. Don't judge someone, cuz you might just end up in there same shoes getting judged by the person you were.

None of this has anything to do with being rude.

On the $90k real life problem (and what makes you think that nobody else on here has ever experienced money or housing trouble?), yes, I can actually think of much, much better ways to try to fix that than becoming an SL secretary or sugar baby. I suggested a couple of them in my previous post.

• Like 3

On 3/7/2019 at 11:12 AM, Vimerietta said:

You bought a home that needs all of the plumbing replaced and produces toxic mold? Sorry, not buying that 90k figure. 

Replacing old pipes in a 1,500 square foot, two-bathroom home costs $4,000 to $10,000,

https://www.houselogic.com/organize-maintain/home-maintenance-tips/do-you-need-replace-your-plumbing/

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You bought a home that needs all of the plumbing replaced and produces toxic mold? Sorry, not buying that 90k figure. 

https://www.houselogic.com/organize-maintain/home-maintenance-tips/do-you-need-replace-your-plumbing/

The cost of replacing plumbing depends on accessibility. To replace pipes to my second floor bathrooms would require tearing out sections of wall in the bathrooms and adjacent bedrooms as well as ceilings in the kitchen and dining room, both of which have decorative beams and ornate millwork. And it's pretty rare to replace only the plumbing. I got a quote for bare bones remodeling (cheap tile, basic plumbing fixtures) of my main and master baths of $80K, with no changes to the existing plumbing.

This is why I do my own remodeling.

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

The cost of replacing plumbing depends on accessibility. To replace pipes to my second floor bathrooms would require tearing out sections of wall in the bathrooms and adjacent bedrooms as well as ceilings in the kitchen and dining room, both of which have decorative beams and ornate millwork. And it's pretty rare to replace only the plumbing. I got a quote for bare bones remodeling (cheap tile, basic plumbing fixtures) of my main and master baths of $80K, with no changes to the existing plumbing.

This is why I do my own remodeling.

Ever see the “Money Pit” movie? Sounds like that. At this point I need all the stuffs done.

12 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Ever see the “Money Pit” movie? Sounds like that. At this point I need all the stuffs done.

I haven't seen it, but I can imagine. There are days I wish I didn't know how to do anything, and didn't have any tools. That would make it so much easier to call for help. Unfortunately, I've not yet learned the value of my own time and find myself doing everything, just like my father.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I haven't seen it, but I can imagine. There are days I wish I didn't know how to do anything, and didn't have any tools. That would make it so much easier to call for help. Unfortunately, I've not yet learned the value of my own time and find myself doing everything, just like my father.

Come fix my washing machine!

• Like 1

What? It's been like 2 weeks since I made it and n people are still bumping it haha, what the hell, now I know why the girls do this lmao, most popular I've been since my birth. Well you guys are crazy haha I stopped reading them a week ago lmfqo

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Vimerietta said:

lmfqo

Laughing your what off?

• Like 1

I had a couple of ideas of what FQ could stand for but I probably couldn't say them here. The Q word is the second syllable of the name Joaquim...it's a slightly archaic British term that isn't used much, especially in polite company, but I must say it would be very appropriate for the OP's context.

And after that there's a lot of fun possibilities for the F.

Edited by Amina Sopwith