Deleting A Marketplace Store?

Marcus Hancroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good Morning, Everyone!  I was searching through my Merchant home page just now and wondered why there is no "Delete Store" or "Close Store" option anywhere.  I want to re-invent my store with new listings, products, new name, new logos and banners...everything.  What I want to do it delete the store I have now and start fresh.  Any ideas how I can do that?  Is it even possible? 

Thanks in advance!

Howdy, Monti.  I suppose that would work so long as I can use the "Split Proft" option and add a friend of mine as an owner of the store.  I want him to be able to access the listings, add, change, etc.  I hope that's all possible.  We're going into business together and his builds are going to be part of the selling inventory as well.

The 'Assistant' feature is still to come. I work in a partnership too, and we have 2 storefronts with the same name, which is not an ideal situation. We want one store for both of us, but I doubt we'll ever see this. We asked for this at the very first merchants office hour, and it was put on the list, but I think somebody quietly crossed it off since then :matte-motes-angry:.. I wish they'd realise how many people work in partnerships, and how much better creativity and quality is achieved through partnerships.

Rya Nitely wrote:

The 'Assistant' feature is still to come. I work in a partnership too, and we have 2 storefronts with the same name, which is not an ideal situation. We want one store for both of us, but I doubt we'll ever see this. We asked for this at the very first merchants office hour, and it was put on the list, but I think somebody quietly crossed it off since then :matte-motes-angry:.. I wish they'd realise how many people work in partnerships, and how much better creativity and quality is achieved through partnerships.

Ah, ok.  Thanks, Rya.  I completely agree with you about partnerships.  I guess we'll just have to wait to see when/if the assistant feature comes online.  I guess we'll have to figure out something else in the meantime. 

• 1 year later...

What I don't like is we can get rid of the stuff we unlisted but if we reset its all back, yus deleting the stuff all together and starting over would be great as well.

"It takes a step forward to be successful but a step back risks two steps back"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.