CeliaDame

LOOKING FOR a job as customer service or barista

Hi there! I am looking to become employed somewhere Nice and family friendly. My acc is more then 30 days old and i like being Nice sand helping people. I am not wanting the biggest income id like to get a minimumm of 100  L  a week preferibly more if that is possibIe.

i hope  some of ya'll are intressedd i could also be employedd as a personall assistentt or baby sitter but id like to be in customeer seervice!

thnxx for readinggggg!

On 2/19/2019 at 7:33 PM, CeliaDame said:

Hi there! I am looking to become employed somewhere Nice and family friendly. My acc is more then 30 days old and i like being Nice sand helping people. I am not wanting the biggest income id like to get a minimumm of 100  L  a week preferibly more if that is possibIe.

i hope  some of ya'll are intressedd i could also be employedd as a personall assistentt or baby sitter but id like to be in customeer seervice!

thnxx for readinggggg!

MY friend has a clinic and we are looking for receptionist. If you are interested please IM me at Kimidereyes resident and i will help you. thank you