thefantasyeffect

Looking For A Woman To Breed

I'm a white, Daddy Dom seeking a partner or lover or friend who is super into being bred sexually. I'm a very kinky person and I love fun! Figured I would post here to see if I could find someone.

See my profile in world for more info. I'm +3 SLT, work until midnight EST, I'm single, have no kids, can voice, and do what I want. I have my own home in SL too.

Just now, thefantasyeffect said:

I'm single, have no kids, can voice, and do what I want.

Those words make me want to add a "so there! :P~~~" on the end.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I'll honestly never understand how anyone makes childbirth sexy. I yelled a lot of things while in labour, but "come and get me, stallion" was definitely not one of them. The sexiest thing anyone did for me was give me morphine.

• Like 4
  • Haha 15

18 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I'll honestly never understand how anyone makes childbirth sexy.

The past year I had an adult sim, and there were quite a few working girls who had all those breeding HUDs (among many others) and I wondered the same so I asked a few of them what their clients liked so much about the breeding stuff.

Most common was the idea of them having unprotected intercourse and releasing inside their girl that fueled their fantasy. Also, if the role play went on after being impregnated, a lot really find a pregnant shape (belly) very sexually attractive. And of course there's those who also have "milking" HUDs for boobie milk...

Now I don't know if these are the main drives in general, can only speak of those few girls I asked about it. But it does make more sense than finding the actual child birth in any way sexy :)

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I'll honestly never understand how anyone makes childbirth sexy. I yelled a lot of things while in labour, but "come and get me, stallion" was definitely not one of them. The sexiest thing anyone did for me was give me morphine.

What I yelled was more the traditional, "YOU!  You did this to me!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

“Bred” is also used in the gay community, for a specific sex act.

Wow really???!?!!11111oneoneone. I guess I should have specified "woman" to avoid all this mass confusion...

Just now, Laoise Rumsford said:

I get what OP wants. It's not so much as breeding, I would think -- it's the thrill of the risk. Something about realism, it's a part of dirty talk - amirite, @thefantasyeffect ?

Someone else who gets it. We are like 2/69 out of the people who have posted in this thread. Laoise, what would you like as your prize off the wall? We have a stuffed Minion doll or a squirt gun.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thefantasyeffect said:

Laoise, what would you like as your prize off the wall? We have a stuffed Minion doll or a squirt gun.

OMG.

I want the cupcake eraser.

Its definitly not the weirdest fetish out there...and not the strangest variant of it either. And lets all see it from this perspective: At least no tentacles or giant insects are involved. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Its definitly not the weirdest fetish out there...and not the strangest variant of it either. And lets all see it from this perspective: At least no tentacles or giant insects are involved. ;)

It is not acceptable to them so it cannot be acceptable to anyone, gosh. Live in an overly protective box and think like them!

1 hour ago, Laoise Rumsford said:

OMG.

I want the cupcake eraser.

Sure, may have that. Since it is a lower cost item I will also throw in the trick flower squirter. You will love it but your friends may not!

• Thanks 1

A couple thoughts: everyone born was literally bred (unless you’re the product of pathenogenesis).  Secondly, it’s not considered offensive (the opposite) if you refer to someone as “well bred”. Odd, huh?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

A couple thoughts: everyone born was literally bred.

No, the word "breeding" is reserved for animals in usual language. Using it is clearly done with the intent of dehumanizing the mother to be, even the gay community use of the term "breeding" has a dehumanizing tone to it.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fionalein said:

No, the word "breeding" is reserved for animals in usual language. Using it is clearly done with the intent of dehumanizing the mother to be, even the gay community use of the term "breeding" has a dehumanizing tone to it.

I don’t disagree - just saying it can be used scientifically, sociologically, dispassionately. The societal one “well bred” really means “good parents and good upbringing”, it’s snobby. The gay sex usage is totally dehumanizing (as is the op, I didn’t say it wasn’t). 

• Like 1

Hmm... yep typical responses from both sides of the equation.

No get ready for my off the wall take of it...

Being 'bred' or used for 'breeding' is not dehumanizing or objectionable or abusive if both parties are agreeing to what is being done and enjoy it. It becomes a term of endearment to each person. 'i am going to breed you well tonight' with the return response of 'oh yes I cant wait for the pleasure and fun we are going to have'

The idea behind the word is that the one is having unprotected sex and understands the risks that she may become pregnant by it. And that risk can be exciting to some women. And it can lead to perhaps a longer term relationship with the one who did it if both parties agree. Two people thrown together out of circumstances because they were young and dumb or just foolish and didnt do what was needed to protect them selves. 

there are lots of women online that actually enjoy the idea of being constantly pregnant and being taken care of by other people because of this. so being 'bred' or used for breeding is not disrespectful or dehumanizing or degrading to them at all. it makes them feel like they have value and purpose to someone else. it gives them a reason to be and live.

just like not all gay men see being 'bred as being disrespected or dehumanized. I know a few who do not take the word as any sort of insult to them or what was done to them but as a compliment on how well they performed or what was being done.

That the act of being 'bred' was an act of care and love for the person and not some inhuman act of abuse or degredation or humilation. its only those things if you see it as those things, which not everyone does.

I know someone into heavy bagging/breath play..choking until passing out. But both of them understand the risks and enjoy the sensations about it and watch each other closely. I know someone into heavy canning until they are bruised and bleeding at times. they enjoy the extreme pain to their body.

just because we find something objectionable in our own mind doesnt mean its a bad thing for someone else to do or enjoy or like or want done to them as long as they understand what is going on and why and any dangers or risks.

I think the op is really just looking for someone who is less fake and wants a more dedicated relationship, I could be wrong though. he just uses objectionable words to scare away the meek so only the strong will seek him out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

Hmm... yep typical responses from both sides of the equation.

No get ready for my off the wall take of it...

Being 'bred' or used for 'breeding' is not dehumanizing or objectionable or abusive if both parties are agreeing to what is being done and enjoy it. It becomes a term of endearment to each person. 'i am going to breed you well tonight' with the return response of 'oh yes I cant wait for the pleasure and fun we are going to have'

The idea behind the word is that the one is having unprotected sex and understands the risks that she may become pregnant by it. And that risk can be exciting to some women. And it can lead to perhaps a longer term relationship with the one who did it if both parties agree. Two people thrown together out of circumstances because they were young and dumb or just foolish and didnt do what was needed to protect them selves. 

there are lots of women online that actually enjoy the idea of being constantly pregnant and being taken care of by other people because of this. so being 'bred' or used for breeding is not disrespectful or dehumanizing or degrading to them at all. it makes them feel like they have value and purpose to someone else. it gives them a reason to be and live.

just like not all gay men see being 'bred as being disrespected or dehumanized. I know a few who do not take the word as any sort of insult to them or what was done to them but as a compliment on how well they performed or what was being done.

That the act of being 'bred' was an act of care and love for the person and not some inhuman act of abuse or degredation or humilation. its only those things if you see it as those things, which not everyone does.

I know someone into heavy bagging/breath play..choking until passing out. But both of them understand the risks and enjoy the sensations about it and watch each other closely. I know someone into heavy canning until they are bruised and bleeding at times. they enjoy the extreme pain to their body.

just because we find something objectionable in our own mind doesnt mean its a bad thing for someone else to do or enjoy or like or want done to them as long as they understand what is going on and why and any dangers or risks.

I think the op is really just looking for someone who is less fake and wants a more dedicated relationship, I could be wrong though. he just uses objectionable words to scare away the meek so only the strong will seek him out.

My initial reaction? Meh. It’s a fetish.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

My initial reaction? Meh. It’s a fetish.

yep and just because someone doesn't like it doesn't make it automatically bad. there are some I dont agree with and wont do but if others want to and know what they are doing, its not my place to tell them no or to stop or make fun of them, i might playfully tease them about it but I dont openly try and shame them or make them feel bad about it. if it makes them feel good and helps them get through the day in this mixed up crazy world of life that is their choice.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fionalein said:

In sexual fetishes its not uncommon to use practices that are otherwise considered dehumanizing. Usage of whips, leashes, collars and slaves and such for example, and those are "accepted". Not see much of a problem here as long as its by mutual consent, and in SL it always is.

Edited by Zeta Vandyke
spelling
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

In sexual fetishes its not uncommon to use practices that are otherwise considered dehumanizing. Usage of whips, leashes, collars and slaves and such for example, and those are "accepted". Not see much of a problem here as long as its by mutual consent, and in SL it always is.

I have a collar and leash and cuffs and I am a pet to someone here in sl and in rl. I dont see it as dehumanizing or degrading at all. And to any that worry I have been brainwashed to think this way, nope. Its by my own choice. My Master even knows I can and will leave him if he tries to abuse me. Its about trust.

People should ever read my picks inworld and look for the one about the 'two collars' it explains why some people wear them.

And yes everything in sl is by consent you cannot be forced to do anything in sl you dont want too even through rlv because you can just log out of it which is not cheating even if some try and claim it is. So anyone that took the OP up on his offer would be doing so because they wanted too and consented too.

3 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

And yes everything in sl is by consent you cannot be forced to do anything in sl you dont want too even through rlv because you can just log out of it which is not cheating even if some try and claim it is. So anyone that took the OP up on his offer would be doing so because they wanted too and consented too.

Yep, very true.

So I'm not giving consent to anyone who wants to "breed" me.  Much as I think my stellar genome would vastly improve the human race.

...and shakes her fist at the mods who deleted her many and satisfying insults in this thread, while also thanking them for not loading her down with warning points.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1