Lost and Found folder not working?

Ickory

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1887 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Heya!

I know inventory problems are well covered online but I'm at the point where I feel I've exhausted my own knowledge and ability on the issue and am a bit lost in regards with what to do next.

My lost and found folder doesn't seem to be functioning the way I've read it's intended to. I've lost a few items that should have been returned to me upon returning (non deeded) items in a rented region, and I have searched very very thoroughly through my inventory for the coalesced objects that these items should have become. I have, whilst standing on land I am renting, placed single items and then returned them to myself. I get notifications that they have returned to my lost and found. I reset my cache, log out, log back in, my lost and found is still empty.

Is there something I've missed? The items I've lost were only rare gacha items, and even if they can't be found or returned I'd still like to understand if there's something I'm doing wrong, as I am new to second life and am still getting a handle on things in general. Wiki information is useful but doesn't always cover the specific things i'm struggling with.

I'll also note that it isn't only no copy objects that I seem to be missing. While they are the bulk of it, many copy objects are not returning to me properly, which i have discovered via my own experimentation on the issue.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1887 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.