WendyVaughn

HELP! Maitreya body and Lelutka head

A few months ago I have bought Maitreya mesh body (Lara), I was using it with my default avatar head... but today I have decided to buy the Lelutka Chloe head...

The problem is... the skins does not match! I saw a few people saying that Maitreya and Lelutka matches perfectly but thats not happening! I am choosinh the exactly same tones... but they are still different!

HELP! What do i do?

Edited by WendyVaughn

Glam Affair, who provides the skins for Lelutka, now delivers new tones. These which have names like Europa or Asia match these on Maitreya hud, but new one have numbers as tone names, like 01 02 03 etc, and they do not match Maitreya hud defaults. I think that all heads of Lelutka now are updated with new tones so you need also new applier for your body. Go to Glam Affair and check if there’s a demo for Maitreya new set of tones, then apply it to make sure they match. 

• Thanks 1

Don't get put off by the skin thing Wendy. You'll get there! It just takes a bit of time and messing about.

Just demo everything first. If you don't you'll end up with an inventory of skins you never use............

• Like 1

The Lelukta Chloe head (beginning with version 3) now has the new Glam Affair skins - Maitreya still has the old ones... look inside your Chloe box: there will be an object called:

[Glam Affair] Applier-Chloe (older skin line)[Glam Affair] Applier-Chloe (older skin line)

Those will fit your Maitreya body and will look seamless without fiddling with the windlight as so many other mesh combinations need to. Personally I use the Glam Affair Sia Logo applier instead which IMHO looks a bit better but costs 500L.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Are you using the neck fix in the Maitreya HUD? You will want to turn it off. I'm not rich enough to own a Lelutka head yet but I have thoroughly demoed some of latest version heads with the new GA skins, with region default windlight I can get a perfect match between Maitreya's Glam Affair arctic tone and the equivalent tone in the Lelutka HUD but only with neck fix off otherwise the skins don't quite match

Edited by Claireschen Hesten
  • Like 2