Agent Limit (Number of Avatars Permitted Per Region)

Freddie Dallas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

who on earth go rent a residental parcel at a afk/sex region

Most likely because they already had land there before the afk club opened.

6 hours ago, SneakyBooger said:

This is a big issue in the adult lands, the bigger afk sex places often max out a sim and the people that live there can't get in. I've heard of many people ARing it and nothing gets done about it. The afk places still continue to take up all the agent slots with afk parked avis.

No need to AR. If you own land in the region, contact live chat support and ask them to restart it. It only takes a minute or two and it'll log off all afk agents.

If you rent land there, ask your landlord to do it.

Edit: Come to think of it, if that club is so full of afk's how do their customers get in?

Edited by ChinRey
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 7:44 AM, ChinRey said:

Most likely because they already had land there before the afk club opened.

No need to AR. If you own land in the region, contact live chat support and ask them to restart it. It only takes a minute or two and it'll log off all afk agents.

If you rent land there, ask your landlord to do it.

Edit: Come to think of it, if that club is so full of afk's how do their customers get in?

yeah Ive done that plenty of times but they all just come right back and after an hour or 2 its right back to the way it was. FULL :)

On 1/15/2020 at 3:03 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

who on earth go rent a residental parcel at a afk/sex region .... AR is useless, except using to much resources there are no violations.. it's a "legal" way to let the traffic boost explode, and it aren't bots, so allowed. I'm sometimes seeing those places myself, but rarely on mainland, it's nearly all private estates, In those cases AR is totally useless, LL will not get involved unless TOS is violated.

Yeah I'm talking about mainland.

2 hours ago, SneakyBooger said:

yeah Ive done that plenty of times but they all just come right back and after an hour or 2 its right back to the way it was. FULL :)

That means there aren't any room in the region for their customers either - a rather hare brained busniness plan if you ask me. ;)

On 1/15/2020 at 9:03 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

AR is useless, except using to much resources there are no violations..

I think taking up all the avatar slots in the region permanently does count as using too much resources, so it's definitely worth trying an AR or ten.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:03 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

it's a "legal" way to let the traffic boost explode, and it aren't bots, so allowed.

If they fill up again that fast, they have to be bots. That's interesting in itself.

6 hours ago, ChinRey said:

If they fill up again that fast, they have to be bots. That's interesting in itself.

i checked this few times at male for male afk places, and many i seen there are avatars that were active elsewhere during their other hours, of course on longer term they mos likely will get replaced, but who want to loose their 5L profit a week  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.