Sign in to follow this  
FIauta

Newbie asking questions about sexual content.

Hey guys, new here, and wanted to see what the community is like regarding sexual content. I heard that was a pretty large aspect of this game, so I was looking to try it out. 

Basically I have a few broad questions, hopefully I'm posting in the right place, if not please point me to it. 

1. How do I find out which maps have people in them online? I figured out how to use the search-bar to lookup maps, and search for sexual and bdsm maps, but is there a way to see which ones are in use, or are there any specific ones you can recommend? 

2. I understand it costs $  to make a good looking nude avatar, as well as buy poses for sexual content. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where to get started with that? Do I need a specific mesh to run specific animations, or will any nude body work? I saw these two, and they look good:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KL-Lena-Lush-Body/5992805

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Slink-Physique-Hourglass-Mesh-Body/8590531

As for animations, I'm very lost. There's so many different packs on the shop, and they vary wildly in price, so I don't know what i'd need to have some fun :)

3. I'm very into rp. If I wanted to rp as a slave, or a 'freeuse' woman where should I go? Are there men out there looking for that sort of interaction? Is there a more specific forum for kinks, or fetishes, and hooking up in sl? 

Thank you for any answers!

32 minutes ago, FIauta said:

1. How do I find out which maps have people in them online? I figured out how to use the search-bar to lookup maps, and search for sexual and bdsm maps, but is there a way to see which ones are in use, or are there any specific ones you can recommend? 

The map will show green dots if people are there. Whether they are actual active people, or AFK, or just "bots", is anyone's guess. The only way to find out is to go there and try to talk to them.

33 minutes ago, FIauta said:

2. I understand it costs $  to make a good looking nude avatar, as well as buy poses for sexual content. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where to get started with that? Do I need a specific mesh to run specific animations, or will any nude body work? I saw these two, and they look good:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KL-Lena-Lush-Body/5992805

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Slink-Physique-Hourglass-Mesh-Body/8590531

As for animations, I'm very lost. There's so many different packs on the shop, and they vary wildly in price, so I don't know what i'd need to have some fun :)

Animations will work with any body, it doesn't matter which one you get. You may have to tweak your shape slightly to avoid unfortunate "accidents" like your arm going through your partner's chest etc. Generally, couples animations work best if the woman is slightly (but not excessively) smaller than the man.

You don't have to buy your own animations, aside from a general Animation Overrider (AO) and possibly a hug/kiss hud.  Everything else will be provided by the venue you visit, built in to their furniture. These work much better than trying to use a sex hud, because they're configured to have both people positioned correctly.

39 minutes ago, FIauta said:

3. I'm very into rp. If I wanted to rp as a slave, or a 'freeuse' woman where should I go? Are there men out there looking for that sort of interaction? Is there a more specific forum for kinks, or fetishes, and hooking up in sl? 

There is a LOT of roleplay like that. If you want medieval, try the Gor groups. If you want modern urban, or Vampire/Werewolf, there's a lot of those too; a search for "Capture RP" should find what you're looking for. Make sure you read and abide by their rules before you start trying to roleplay; these will usually be delivered to you automatically on arrival, or displayed on a sign at the landing-point.

• Like 1