Seeking: Photographer as well as Marketing Copy Writer

SaraJane Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I run a small jewelry store that has been in business since September.  I am looking to fill two roles where my skills are weak so that I can concentrate on content creation.  I am open to hiring two people (one for each role) or one person who has both skills.

• Photographer - will take a photo of an avatar (themselves or a model, I am even open to modeling the pieces - I just don't really have the photo talent) wearing each product I release.  This won't be the photo that goes on the actual ad, so it shouldn't be just of the piece.  More an eye catching photo of the piece in world.  I tend to prefer photos that lean towards raw shots.  Its SL, things glitch, I don't mind touching up shadows or backgrounds or what not, but I want the photos to be true to the pieces themselves as they will appear on wearers.
  • Marketing Copy Writer - will write up the Marketplace descriptions for each piece as well as a Facebook post that I can use in my FB group when I release a new piece.

I typically release 2-4 new pieces a month.  My ideal candidate(s) would be able to do their work for every product.  Pay would be based on the number of releases, so you will not get stuck with many releases for the same pay as just one.  I fully understand RL vacations and such, but I would like to hire people who are active in SL at least weekly, so that I don't need to worry about waiting weeks to get back the marketing tools I need.

My blog is horribly outdated because well...I neglect to focus on marketing.  So to give you a feel for what I do, my MP link....https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/15894

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.