What do people you've blocked see?

alienaisha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

I know when you block someone you see them as a grey shape. but I don't know if they see you the same way, or just normal (not really going to ask someone if they can see me after I've blocked em lol)

If they try to IM you, they usually just get a standard system message. Unless you've changed it of course

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
added stuff
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

I know when you block someone you see them as a grey shape. but I don't know if they see you the same way, or just normal (not really going to ask someone if they can see me after I've blocked em lol)

If they try to IM you, they usually just get a standard system message. Unless you've changed it of course

oooh, i found something in firestorm that let me send an auto-message. I just kept it as the default; if they try to IM it'll say I have them blocked. Thank you!

• Like 1

One way to find out if someone has blocked/muted you is to send them some object.  If it is immediately rejected, it's a good indication you've been muted.

Damein, what you're asking about is something different, I think...you want to physically ban someone from your land.  Glad you found the button for it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

One way to find out if someone has blocked/muted you is to send them some object.  If it is immediately rejected, it's a good indication you've been muted.

You will only get the 'declined' message if you are in the same region as the person you offered inventory to.  Otherwise, you'll still never know for sure.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.