StLoUieYaBisH

Hey Yall, So just a little back ground of my Avatar , I have (BELLEZA Jake) Body and a and BENTO Daniel head. That being said My Belleza Jake Body it came with Hands and feet and I can control what my hands do thru the HUD under SHAPE. That being said My hands for some reason keep looking like Star Fish and people keep noticing them and keeps saying something about them . Well Last night i had a female notice the hands and she sent me a link for (AnimAlive BH animator BENTO hands) and i turn them on and they worked for like 2 minutes and now its not working and my hands keep looking like starfish and in my eyes they dont look like starfish . Does anyone know of any solution with what i've told you i have as Body and hands and what not, to help me from getting these star fish hands that everyone can see and makes me look like a super Noob???   ANY Advice will do , Thanks in advance ! 

This has been a problem with Jake since its release, and it's one reason why - although I own that body - I never wear it. I thought it had been fixed when Jake came out of beta in December and hand animations were finally added, but clearly it hasn't.

A few things I can suggest you try are:

Right-click your avatar (or name tag) and select Appearance > Reset > Skeleton & Animations. This will stop all animations, including any AO that you're wearing, but you can just click the AO off and on again to restart it. The main thing it does is reset the bones in your avatar's skeleton, which fixes a lot of odd issues that can crop up.

Get a Bento AO if you don't already have one. This should contain high enough priority hand animations that they override the body's tendency to have starfish hands.

Hide your Jake hands and buy different hands, such as Slink or Vista. This means you'll need appliers for your hands that match the ones on your body (Slink appliers for the Slink hands, or Omega appliers and the Vista Omega relay/installer for the Vista hands) but you won't have the starfish hands problem again with other hands. Jake is the only body that has had this issue continually. (Caveat: other bodies will occasionally do this if your AO borks or stops - such as when you wear an animated unpacker, etc, but a skeleton reset or restarting your AO should stop that.)

As best i know the hands on Jake whilst bento never included animations but if this is no longer the case make sure you aren't logging in to a script disabled sim, when i do that using the included hand AO my Maitreya hands "starfish" when i TP home or somewhere that allows scripts they start working again

• Sad 1