Assemble an avatar for me

MirandaBowers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I am looking for someone to help me create an avatar that is based off of a real life person. Not looking for completely custom textures and whatnot, I just don't have time to find the right shape/skin combination and all that jazz to get the look I am going for. Please IM me with your rates and if you have any examples of your work! :) 

10 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

Hello! I am looking for someone to help me create an avatar that is based off of a real life person. Not looking for completely custom textures and whatnot, I just don't have time to find the right shape/skin combination and all that jazz to get the look I am going for. Please IM me with your rates and if you have any examples of your work! :) 

did you have a look at MP at shapes? those often come with stylecards, so if something matches what you like, perhaps with some minor tweaks, you'd be done for a lot less than hiring a style advisor ( who most likely will do nearly the same and rate you a nice amount of L$ for time they needed to look at the same pages)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.