im having trouble buyin L$ in sl why is this

caz Contepomi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello caz. Depending of your country you can call one of the following numbers:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

If none of those numbers are in your Country you can email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

if you need urgently to buy lindens you can use one of the other acceptable exchanges:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/L$_Marketplace

Hi caz,

Welcome to Forum. Please let us know more information about your trouble. There can be many reasons. Please keep an eye on Grid Status Reports here.

'Technical Difficulties With Billing
Posted by Status Desk on May 5th, 2011 at 07:39 am PDT

Some residents may experience issues purchasing L$ on the LindeX. We are aware of the issue and will update this blog as soon as we have more information.'

I'm having trouble buying lindens too, i was charged on my creidt card but didn't receive any lindens, i put in a ticket nearly a month agao and have rang at least 6 times and still have not resolved it. The same thing happened again tonight, Very frustrating

I didnt know i could do that unti i phoned last night. th eproblem is i tried to purchase lindens twice but could only process 1 payment back to my paypal acount, The other charge wasnt there to process, i have been charge don my credit card for that one too but cant get the money back

Only the billing number will be able to help you, keep calling them to get it sorted out, at least the calls are free.

Normally if you buy Lindens while you have a US$ balance on your SL account it is supposed to use the credit first and not charge your CC again, it sounds like something is going wrong for you.

Keep copies of your Account History and Account Transactions, because they only stay on the website for 45 and 30 days, and they are your proof of what has been charged and credited to your account.

Hey all,

Ive been having the same issues...i have had money sitting on my dashbaord for close to 7wks now and have emailed and called linden billing few times as well( and it cost me a fortune to call coz im in Australia) and done everything they told me to try and i still get the same thing...it tries to charge my CC instead of drawing whats on my dashboard in my credit balance...Ive had to result to getting one of my sisters to bring in lindens into inworld for me for the last month and so and still waiting for what they seem to say the issue is being resolved.Sucks big time when u have businesses in world that you have to run as well as Tiers for lands to pay and other expenses in world.And im still waiting for the issue to be solved.Taps her foot waiting...lol

For the past 4 days now i cannot buy any L$ and in all honesty i am getting fed up with this problem, this is not the first time this happen.

im in need of some items in sl but bcose i am penniless i may loose the L$7000 i put for a class as i dont have the items needed for this class.

This is becoming a joke and i dont know if i want to carry on playing this if i cant enjoy the game by having this problem every few weeks. Could someone let me know what other alternative i can do to buy l$ online plz, do not say market place as i cant get it from there and i also created another account so just to be able to get that way but same thing there cannot get anything..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.