Sim reviewing and Promoting

SusanPoora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone!

So, I would like to ask... Doing sim reviews and promoting the certain sim, on the owner's personalised way...Will this be a job-aspect in SL?Ā 

Is it possible for someone to ask a 'sim reviewer@promoter' who has quite a social media base or/and blogging, to review/promote their own sim and pay this person?

What's your thoughts on this, please do tell, thank you! šŸ˜ƒ

11 minutes ago, SusanPoora said:

Hello everyone!

So, I would like to ask... Doing sim reviews and promoting the certain sim, on the owner's personalised way...Will this be a job-aspect in SL?Ā 

Is it possible for someone to ask a 'sim reviewer@promoter' who has quite a social media base or/and blogging, to review/promote their own sim and pay this person?

What's your thoughts on this, please do tell, thank you! šŸ˜ƒ

Never hurts to ask.Ā  They can only say no if they don't want to do it.

• Like 1

I don't think it will be a very viable job option. It will always be viewed as a subjective opinion plus there are so many social media outlets that it is hard to get noticed and also be taken seriously. There are very few bloggers/writers who actually have such a solid reputation and widespread audience that their opinion holds value.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

so a blogger will get paid to write glowing positive reviews of sims?

Sounds like a good deal untilĀ people realize the blogger is beingĀ being paid to write those positive reviews, then he goes from impartial observer to paid schill

It works for lots of "serious" big business RL news media so why not in SL? :P

I think the best way to go about this is to try promoting/bringing traffic to a sim for free. At least for the first few tries. Maybe arrange this with a willing sim owner as an experiment where the both of you benefit. They get traffic and you get results that can be used to show other sim owners that you know how to bring traffic. You can then try charging people for your service.Ā šŸ˜›šŸ“£

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.