Question

I have lots of inventory including outfits some of which are no longer in use . How do I delete the outfits that are not required ?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

From the Outfit window, right-click the outfit you wish to delete and select "Delete Outfit". This is the same window you use to create, change, and wear outfits.

From the Inventory window, go to the Outfits folder, find the outfit folder you wish to delete, right-click it and select "Delete". If you wish to delete only particular items within an outfit, open the folder for the outfit, locate the desired item, right-click it and select "Delete".

Deleting outfit folders or the item links within them does not delete the underlying items that comprise the outfit, only the links.

ETA: You're fairly new here, and so I wonder if you're trying to rid yourself of the Library items. Those cannot be deleted, but you can hide the entire Library folder if you wish. I don't recommend that, as you might find something useful in there now and then. If you really want to hide that folder, read this...

Instructions for hiding the Library are near the bottom of that page.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1