Sold Gemmed 512 3X Protected Sea Waterfront Isle Priced to go

Shy Fae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Beautiful 3X protected sim surrounded by water with a nice tree house for an awesome view, and a sailboat in the water to go sailing. Superb! Can be mixture of land and water. $4,000L

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gemmed/136/5/22

Gemmed.png.2738dde166eaf3f5b65587cd0ecfd4a2.png

I also have Nauitilus  1024  Tropical plot on the water http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Marachia/25/20/21

Beach hut with observation deck, peak gazebo, hot tub, jet ski, decoration.You can leave everything on land for your enjoyment or send it back. Just enjoy this beautiful Land. $5,000L

These lands are priced to go. I have about 2 others you can check from the signs on these lands. They are all priced to go. I just brought my dream land and will no longer be selling lands.

Nauitilus.png.dfea08f5557e507b19c6390ac212851b.png

Edited by syarbs

Not sure where the Nauitilus part of your advert comes from but as far as I can see it only exists in the name you gave your land.  If it was intending to spell Nautilus then it isn't part of Nautilus or anywhere near and is therefore not double-prim land.  The parcel is just a regular partial water parcel in the Marachia region.  I would suggest you amend your advert unless you were aiming to mislead someone.

Yes, that is the title that the owner or anyone with land permissions to that land can change to say anything they want.
It sounds as though you bought the land and never changed it, unaware of this.

However Nautilus is a continent whose land has double-prim allocation and so another parcel some-place else with a similar name could be misleading to unaware buyers that think they are buying land in that continent.  So it is best to remove these words from your advert as they are user added and not the actual location.

Land is gone no longer for sale. Thanks everyone. and Thank you Gabriele Graves I had no idea the connection with the double prim land and I wasn't trying to mislead. People would see the land when they went there. All my land is gone now. I'm sorry for any confusion I might have caused it wasn't my intention.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.