Male Makeover

Mardy Slade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What's your point A, and where do you want point B to be at?

What shape you'll want depends on what head and body you have or want to get. By now there are so many heads out there, even for us men, that deciding what one to go with isn't as easy as it used to. Catwa alone has about half a dozen male heads, GA.EG has 2-3, and then there are a bunch of other brands that I've personally never tried. With bodies it's a little bit easier, as there are basically 3 (some will argue '4!') bodies to chose from;

1. Signature Gianni (most widely supported body at present, quite muscular but nowhere near as much as Aesthetic, which is an option for 'the fourth body' some people will being up - I don't as it's an extremely hulky body and its support is very much hit or miss depending on what fashion sense you've got. If you're into posterior-less chaps and leather fetishwear, it might well be the best supported to go with!).
  2. Signature Geralt (which is less muscular but still athletic, of the three bodies I will touch - no pun intended - this is the youngest and the one with least support thus far, even if many creators now also rig for it with their new releases).
  3. Belleza Jake (the most 'normal' of the three bodies, a lot of people use the description 'boy next door' - don't have it myself, but from what I've seen it appears decent and quite widely supported).

You can get the demos for all of the bodies, and the heads - and I strongly advise you to do so before making any purchases - mix and match them, play around with the sliders, and see what you like best. I've never bought a shape, but if you don't want to spend as much time on setting your avatar up yourself, you can simply browse male shapes and see one you find - most of them come with a 'style card' that'll simply tell you what body, head, skin, hair and appliers were used in the advert.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mardy Slade said:

Thanks mate, im sorta new to these bodys lol, was hoping to get someone who knows what they doing to do a make over :)  i sorta suck at shopping 

what might help to get inspiration is look for a shape at MP, those show pics mostly with a certain head, and including stylecards where to buy the items to get that look. This kind of help is also often showed at blogs ( but in this case the style decriptions are for free! )

7 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

what might help to get inspiration is look for a shape at MP, those show pics mostly with a certain head, and including stylecards where to buy the items to get that look. This kind of help is also often showed at blogs ( but in this case the style decriptions are for free! )

Ok Ethan Thank you il take a look 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.