Iren Tinkel

MP shows fake purchases

😒Guys, i am pretty annoyed by customers who ask me to redeliver things they did not buy.

It happens this way: they look my store, page with listing they bought before. It shows them blue line above listing with date when they bought item. When they click another page (from Related items) - this silly window still appears and says they bought this item too. They start asking me to redeliver it and it is really annoying to explain the same thing to many people every day. Some even get angry because they think i dont want to redeliver things to them (they dont even care it does not appear in their orders).

Not really fun. Why Lindens launch features not really testing them?

Edited by Iren Tinkel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People don’t understand redeliveries. In my profile FAQ I explain, for example, how redelivery terminals work: only things bought through (in my case) a Caspervend can be redelivered through the terminal. They think everything in the store can be redelivered through the terminal. But if they read the FAQ, it is explained.

is there a JIRA for this MP bug?

Edited by Pamela Galli

Pamela, JIRA does not work for me unfortunately. I believe feature should be turned off until fixed.

Great if your customers read picks and FAQ!  😁

Seems an easy solution is to say, "Sure, I'll send a redelivery just as soon as your provide the transaction detail. If the banner you're seeing is legit then you will have a record of the transaction in your Linden Dollar Transaction History." As soon as they can't provide the transaction detail then it's easy enough to say, "Then you have not paid for the product so a redelivery is not possible for the item." 

You can further explain that there is a JIRA about the glitch on the MP. 

17 minutes ago, Iren Tinkel said:

JIRA does not work for me unfortunately.

How does the JIRA not work?

There is already a bug report for this at BUG-226213 - MP 'You purchased item message' incorrect for cancelled items

and your specific case at BUG-226163 - Already purchased notification may persist after visiting the page

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

i mean for some reasons i can do nothing on jira (though already there was no problems).

Thank you very much for your links! I see it is already 3 weeks in process 🤪