free DEMO clothes question... changing script?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've used a free demo dress only one time before.  And had to delete it because it had a large banner above the avatars head with the creator name and website that would not go away.

Is it ok to usually delete this banner?

Can anyone advise me on how the banner can be deleted on demo clothes or furniture?

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

I've used a free demo dress only one time before.  And had to delete it because it had a large banner above the avatars head with the creator name and website that would not go away.

Can anyone advise me on how the banner can be deleted on demo clothes or furniture?

No its there exactly because its a demo.  For you to try it out once and decide if you want to buy the full version.  You can't remove it

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Sandra8675 said:

The banner, attachment, rings, words "demo" on the item are all meant to be there permanently,  Demo items are NOT meant to be a proper "paid for" item.  That is why they are "free" or sometimes 1L.  The demo is to help you check the fit of the item to see if it looks good on your avatar, and nothing more.  If you buy the full paid for product, there is no demo attachment or words "demo" on it at all.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.