New emoticons today!

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cerise wrote:

The low contrast that makes half of them indistinguishable is amusing, right on the heels of a small improvement in the text contrast.

Lol, the low contrast makes them look kind of sick actually!

@ Knwol: yes, thats is a LOT !!!

original3.gif

:matte-motes-asleep:...:matte-motes-asleep-2:....:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:...:matte-motes-agape:...:matte-motes-bored:...:matte-motes-angry:...:matte-motes-big-grin-evil:...:matte-motes-evil:...:matte-motes-evil:...:matte-motes-frown:...:matte-motes-impatient:...:matte-motes-confused:

Yes.. good enough to make up a story. :matte-motes-yawn::matte-motes-sick:

:matte-motes-agape:  The thing is, I when I run my cursor over the emoticon, the name of it will not pop up (unlike the originals).  Only once you insert it into the message box is there a name attached and it is not in clear English.  However, I am happy to have a bit more to select from.

Ouch! The new reply button took me to your post, Cat. And, I also tried it in another thread... It did not sent me to the OP either. Maybe a bug is not fixed yet. :matte-motes-agape:

Edited: why the new emoticons are floating over the text?!

smileys-confus-00012.gif

valerie Inshan wrote:

Ouch! The new reply button took me to your post, Cat. And, I also tried it in another thread... It did not sent me to the OP either. Maybe a bug is not fixed yet. :matte-motes-agape:

smileys-confus-00012.gif

emoticons_smilies_8.gifGuess there's more to discuss at the CTUG today.sorry-053.gif

...Dres

ETA: Very strange, seems even the smilies I add from my images are floating above the text now... that never happened before. It has to be a bug.

E(again)TA: I've added both of these issues to the agenda.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

emoticons_smilies_8.gif
Guess there's more to discuss at the CTUG today.
sorry-053.gif

...Dres

ETA: Very strange, seems even the smilies I add from my images are floating above the text now... that never happened before. It has to be a bug.

E(again)TA: I've added both of these issues to the

Yes, strange indeed. Thank you very much Dres!

valerie Inshan wrote:

That's what this was about. Still not fixed, it seems. :matte-motes-frown:

valerie Inshan wrote:

smileys-confus-00012.gif

There seems to be a 10px padding below the emoticon, and a 10px margin bot above and below them that could very well be unnecessary. :matte-motes-nerdy:

- Luc -

There seems to be a 10px padding below the emoticon, and a 10px margin bot above and below them that could very well be unnecessary. :matte-motes-nerdy:

- Luc -

Why does this :matte-motes-nerdy: emoticon look like the guy that delivers me Chinese food every Tuesday?

Storm Clarence wrote:

Luc Starsider wrote:

Your chinese food guy doesn't have arms, legs or a body?

It must be hard driving a moped for him, poor guy.
:D

- Luc -

He rolls over to my place.  One day I mistook him for my welcome mat.

:matte-motes-bored:

Yes, of course; He rolls himself. He must have been very tired since he was laying on his side. (Or just plain lazy) :matte-motes-bored:Tell him to stay away from the beach, where he might be mistaken for a frisbee. All that food splattering all over the place as he is thrown around. :matte-motes-agape:

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.