MintPanther

What would be worse?

15 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

hqdefault.jpg

I keep thinking of Gunter for some reason, if Gunther is a penguin then you can count me in.

Love Adventure Time!!!

• Like 1

It's effectively a choice between being ugly and unfashionable, or wasting your time being both bored and irritated simultaneously.

9 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Thanks for the kazoo!

5 hours ago, Talligurl said:

yeah thank you for the kazoo.

Once I thought about them, I had to follow through. Have fun Gunthering up the grid.

6 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

It's effectively a choice between being ugly and unfashionable, or wasting your time being both bored and irritated simultaneously.

I'm usually bored and irritated, but nothing could be worse than being ugly and unfashionable.

On a cheery note, I have my twin back, I'll post a picture if we ever get dressed.

😂

I had fun as a noob free avi.

Ok, it only lasted a couple of days.......... ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Now this just sounds like RL.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

People in this thread acting like noob avatar with a beach ball wouldn't be fun. 

I was just thinking, I might log in with an av I created in 2008 for a one off joke and haven't looked at since (so a proper old school noob), and resurrect her for more harmless hilarity.

Would it be considered griefing if I put her in some truly awful 2007 freebie silks and went to Gor? It's not as though I'm going to be able to understand anything they're saying anyway.

Y'know, I'm like looking through a shop window here. I'm hearing lots of talk about Gor. Is this a sim? I really don't have a clue...……….

51 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Y'know, I'm like looking through a shop window here. I'm hearing lots of talk about Gor. Is this a sim? I really don't have a clue...……….

Google is your friend...(a series of books roleplayed in SL)  

• Thanks 1