What would be worse?

MintPanther

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

EITHER:

* For a whole year, every time you log in, you have to look after a spoilt brat child AV named Gunther.

If Gunther summons you, you MUST take his TP and hang out with him. He won't ever ask you for money, but he may require you to spend your inworld time  accompanying him to child-clothing boutiques, or to parties with his obnoxious friends. That means, if you're set to DJ at a RFL event and Gunther decides he wants you to join him in a sandbox for three hours of playing with a fart HUD and gestures, you have to go. If you're invited to a gallery opening and Gunther feels lonely, you have to TP him in and introduce him as being in your care, even if he's rude to your friends and embarrasses you.

You may NOT evade him by logging onto an alt. You may NOT avoid SL.

OR:

* For a whole year, you must go Ruth/Male Noob.

Your inventory will be totally inaccessible, except for the torch and beach ball. Any money you spend on shapes, skins, clothes, etc, will be wasted. Whatever you do on SL for 12 months, you MUST do it as a complete Noob avatar.

So, what would be worse?

3 minutes ago, MintPanther said:

EITHER:

* For a whole year, every time you log in, you have to look after a spoilt brat child AV named Gunther.

If Gunther summons you, you MUST take his TP and hang out with him. He won't ever ask you for money, but he may require you to spend your inworld time  accompanying him to child-clothing boutiques, or to parties with his obnoxious friends. That means, if you're set to DJ at a RFL event and Gunther decides he wants you to join him in a sandbox for three hours of playing with a fart HUD and gestures, you have to go. If you're invited to a gallery opening and Gunther feels lonely, you have to TP him in and introduce him as being in your care, even if he's rude to your friends and embarrasses you.

OR:

Your inventory will be totally inaccessible, except for the torch and beach ball. Any money you spend on shapes, skins, clothes, etc, will be wasted. Whatever you do on SL for 12 months, you MUST do it as a complete Noob avatar.

So, what would be worse?

Haven't you tried this before then deleted it?

• Haha 2

Oh, I'd choose Ruth/noob as preferable by far. My av looks a mess at the moment (I just cannot make a decent mesh look and I don't know how you guys are all managing it; every body/head/skin combination I try looks like a hideous genetic experiment gone wrong and my skin keeps poking through my clothes despite hiding the relevant mesh body parts) but I'm not roleplaying or pixel bumping at the moment, so it really doesn't matter. I can at least still have some fun in SL while looking like a pillock, but I couldn't have any fun with Gunther no matter how pretty I might be.

Edited by Amina Sopwith

Darn, for a second, when i read the topic,  I thought you were going to ask which forum poster would be the worst to be forced to deal with on a daily basis for a year.

Now THAT would have been an interesting discussion.

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
changed a word

2 hours ago, MintPanther said:

EITHER:

OR:

So, what would be worse?

tenor.gif?itemid=4646020

11 hours ago, Talligurl said:

After a year with me. Gun that is not going to be spoiled, and he will not be a brat.

I am kind of wanting to be with Gunther and show him and his friends the errors of their ways to develop into good teens for the community that not only end up with their own art exhibits but also donate to the RFL events that he and his friends DJ at in the future, where I would attend as a very grinning proud Gunther Handler 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

You'll need a footstool, though. Because you'll be too small for most furniture. Or a marble slab like in the picture, what they call 'Westheimer'-style.

westheimer.thumb.jpg.da0f301bc3a008cb2c55b0f65bf11c80.jpg

Oh God I feel old.

Considering my av comes up the belly button of some of the mesh giraffes on the grid, that's really quite apt :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

Maybe your what would be worse now is 

Talligurl or Sasy 

(Sasy buys kids kazoos that actually play so they can be either annoying or create music)

If I lose, I am still willing to provide you and Talligurl kazoos 😁

yeah thank you for the kazoo.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.