angelito Rioccan

Adding land to my premium account

I'm a little confused on upgrading my premium account from 1024 square meters (free) to 2048 square meters.. Can someone please tell me if i just select the additional land i want

and pay separately? In my case would I select the $7 for the additional 1024 square meters. I have already paid for the year on my premium account. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You can click any of those radio buttons that you want and unless you actually own the additional land or donate the tier you won't really be paying the money.

In order to get more land, you have to buy it.  If you don't select the $7 level before you by the land, the purchase will request your approval to raise the tier level at purchase time.  If you select that radio button yourself, then the purchase will tell you that it won't be an increase in tier.  After that, your payment method will automatically be charged the $7 each month -- the extra tier charge is a monthly charge.

• Like 1

Then my next and final question would be is that my current land holding is only 1024 square meters (main land). There is no room for expansion. I really want to add more "land impact aka "prims".  So the extra square meters is not that important. Would I have to relocate to a spot that gives me the 2048 square meters that I am now  going to be paying for? (that is the premium of 1024 and paying for the extra 1024)?

54 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You can click any of those radio buttons that you want and unless you actually own the additional land or donate the tier you won't really be paying the money.

In order to get more land, you have to buy it.  If you don't select the $7 level before you by the land, the purchase will request your approval to raise the tier level at purchase time.  If you select that radio button yourself, then the purchase will tell you that it won't be an increase in tier.  After that, your payment method will automatically be charged the $7 each month -- the extra tier charge is a monthly charge.

Then my next and final question would be is that my current land holding is only 1024 square meters (main land). There is no room for expansion. I really want to add more "land impact aka "prims".  So the extra square meters is not that important. Would I have to relocate to a spot that gives me the 2048 square meters that I am now  going to be paying for? (that is the premium of 1024 and paying for the extra 1024)?

2 hours ago, angelito Rioccan said:

If there is another plot in the same region as your current one, then you could buy that and then you can share the LI - i.e. use the extra LI from the second plot on your first plot (all plots owned by the same person/group can share the LI across all plots).  Otherwise you'll need to sell your existing land and buy a new larger plot.