Sign in to follow this  
Sorciaa

group deeds on land

I own part of a homestead and I just picked up the parcel next to it, id like to join them and as I understand I just need to deed it to my group. my question is, can I un deed it if I need to as the sole owner ?

On 2/10/2019 at 3:55 PM, Sorciaa said:

I own part of a homestead and I just picked up the parcel next to it, id like to join them and as I understand I just need to deed it to my group. my question is, can I un deed it if I need to as the sole owner ?

Yes, in order to join the parcels, they must have the same owner. So, if your current parcel is deeded to a group, then the 2nd parcel must also be deeded to that same group, then they can be joined. Just right click on the land itself and from the pie menu click Edit Terrain. Make sure "Select Land" is selected, you hold down left click anywhere on one of the plots & drag it over onto the 2nd plot (you do not have to select all of the 2 parcels, just an area from each). Then click Join.

To answer your question about undeeding: In order to do this you will have to set your land for sale & buy it. After doing so, you will be the sole owner of the land & it will no longer be deeded to a group.