Tonic Curvy layer question

kittykatBBE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! First post here. I recently (yesterday) bought the Tonic Curvy Mesh body. I have a pretty good understanding on everything but how the clothing layers work. Right now my bra and panties seem to be able to be seem through my clothing. I think I am missing a step. I read everything that came with the body and it seems as if this is something I should already know how to do. Sadly being new to all of this it is not. I hope someone could either explain it to me, or point in the right direction :( 

Thanks to anyone that reads this and any all suggestions would be a great help, I am at a loss!

Are you sure the undies are a clothing applier layer and not mesh? If they are mesh which many bodies include there's a very good chance they will poke through your clothes, if they are an applier layer you need to apply to the underwear or tattoo layer (clothing layer can clip depending on mesh item worn) if there is that option in the Tonic HUD. Having not seen any Tonic specific appliers you will need the relevant omega relay and to look for underwear that include omega appliers

Tonic uses Omega appliers straight out of the box as it's built in. If the applier you are using is Omega Advanced then there should be 6 buttons (top, Pants, Bra, Undies, Tatt & Tatt). To apply to underwear you need to click both buttons labelled as bra & undies if you want it on underwear or the other buttons for other layers.. If it doesn't have all 6 then the creator has skipped them and finding the right ones are to touch for the right layer can be a tedious and timely period of trial & Error. If however the applier is Omega Evolved then that doesn't need to have all 6 buttons, and can apply it in one go, with one touch, but the layer it applies to depends on how the creator set it up. Make sure you have all layers turned off in the body HUD except for the underwear when trying it out. You can also Test Omega Appliers at the omega store using the Mannequins there to see which layers the appliers are working on. Also look at your current outfit folder and look to see if anything there is labelled named for underwear as this would indicate you are wearing mesh and not the applier type

Once you get the applier underwear where you want it, and if it still then clips through the mesh clothing worn over it then your options are limited further to going commando or using the Alpha cuts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.