Looking for a BLACK male partner .

Kultured

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just joined SL again and I create on here and VU. I’m looking for a male partner that’s down to earth, urban , and fun to chill with . I have my own money so please bring something to the table ! My avatar is cute and up to date . If interested message me🥰🤗. Thank u.                 Ps. If this does not pertain to you please DO NOT RESPOND!!

• Like 2

So two nuns are driving through Transylvania. Suddenly, a vampire swoops down and lands on the windscreen, fangs bared, hissing and snatching. The driver screams, "Quick, Sister Mary! Show him your cross! Show him your cross!" Sister Mary leans out of the passenger window and shouts, "Get off the f***ing car!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, Dave23McMasters said:

I think under water is an acceptable substitute for down to earth. (Imagine that scene was flooded by a damn dam break).

I may have trouble with the urban part, though...

206923564_BrownDave_001.thumb.jpg.3a3e5e3f7e425822d759deb53ee219ab.jpg

Good luck, Kultured. Don't take us too seriously, or seriously at all.

Who taught you to spell?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is there something wrong with my post? I'm new to this so the side humor is going over my head. Black avatar is what I mean, I don't really care much about your real life. I mean if this was rude I don't know what to say, to each their own.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Kultured said:

Is there something wrong with my post? I'm new to this so the side humor is going over my head. Black avatar is what I mean, I don't really care much about your real life. I mean if this was rude I don't know what to say, to each their own.

Welcome back, Kultured.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with setting out your requirements for a partner, but some of us find requests to NOT RESPOND irresistible.

Good luck in your search!

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Kultured said:

Just joined SL again and I create on here and VU. I’m looking for a male partner that’s down to earth, urban , and fun to chill with . I have my own money so please bring something to the table ! My avatar is cute and up to date . If interested message me🥰🤗. Thank u.                 Ps. If this does not pertain to you please DO NOT RESPOND!!

You know, given the inevitable response to your 'do not respond' injunction, you sure don't flap easy. It's not at all uncommon for someone unfamiliar with forum style to really come unglued when provided with a little unexpected resistance. You didn't do that at all; you just asked what prompted the responses and even answered a question.  You'd do well here; I hope you keep in touch.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

You know, given the inevitable response to your 'do not respond' injunction, you sure don't flap easy. It's not at all uncommon for someone unfamiliar with forum style to really come unglued when provided with a little unexpected resistance. You didn't do that at all; you just asked what prompted the responses and even answered a question.  You'd do well here; I hope you keep in touch.

Ok I admit I had an ulterior motive for not posting the funny meme I almost posted. I wanted to see how others reacted first and how she responded. I want to say "she passed with flying colors" but that makes it sound like it was a test. That isn't what it was. Just in case anyone gets the wrong idea.

On 2/10/2019 at 2:06 PM, Dave23McMasters said:

I think under water is an acceptable substitute for down to earth. (Imagine that scene was flooded by a damn break).

I may have trouble with the urban part, though...

206923564_BrownDave_001.thumb.jpg.3a3e5e3f7e425822d759deb53ee219ab.jpg

Good luck, Kultured. Don't take us too seriously, or seriously at all.

Dave seems more rural than urban. I bet he’s urbane, though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.