Kultured

Looking for a BLACK male partner .

Just joined SL again and I create on here and VU. I’m looking for a male partner that’s down to earth, urban , and fun to chill with . I have my own money so please bring something to the table ! My avatar is cute and up to date . If interested message me🥰🤗. Thank u.                 Ps. If this does not pertain to you please DO NOT RESPOND!!

• Like 2

Also now some no doubtl will want to know if she means  both black typist AND avi, or just one or the other, and methods of verification.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

This is generally considered a dare on the forums :P

i'm sititng on my hands the last 12 hours ... i don't do it... i don't do it.....

• Haha 4

I think under water is an acceptable substitute for down to earth. (Imagine that scene was flooded by a damn break).

I may have trouble with the urban part, though...

206923564_BrownDave_001.thumb.jpg.3a3e5e3f7e425822d759deb53ee219ab.jpg

Good luck, Kultured. Don't take us too seriously, or seriously at all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

So two nuns are driving through Transylvania. Suddenly, a vampire swoops down and lands on the windscreen, fangs bared, hissing and snatching. The driver screams, "Quick, Sister Mary! Show him your cross! Show him your cross!" Sister Mary leans out of the passenger window and shouts, "Get off the f***ing car!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Dave23McMasters said:

I think under water is an acceptable substitute for down to earth. (Imagine that scene was flooded by a damn dam break).

Who taught you to spell?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is there something wrong with my post? I'm new to this so the side humor is going over my head. Black avatar is what I mean, I don't really care much about your real life. I mean if this was rude I don't know what to say, to each their own.

• Like 5

What exactly is your problem ? lmao

1 minute ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Think I found the perfect guy for her :D

Snapshot_006.thumb.jpg.43584a6a61f426a8aedca7c87d051693.jpg

Well he looks pretty urban to me lol

What exactly is your problem ? Please share...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kultured said:

I apologize that was offensive and in bad taste and wrong of me to post, have deleted the offending post

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
added stuff
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Kultured said:

Is there something wrong with my post? I'm new to this so the side humor is going over my head. Black avatar is what I mean, I don't really care much about your real life. I mean if this was rude I don't know what to say, to each their own.

Welcome back, Kultured.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with setting out your requirements for a partner, but some of us find requests to NOT RESPOND irresistible.

Good luck in your search!

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Kultured said:

Just joined SL again and I create on here and VU. I’m looking for a male partner that’s down to earth, urban , and fun to chill with . I have my own money so please bring something to the table ! My avatar is cute and up to date . If interested message me🥰🤗. Thank u.                 Ps. If this does not pertain to you please DO NOT RESPOND!!

You know, given the inevitable response to your 'do not respond' injunction, you sure don't flap easy. It's not at all uncommon for someone unfamiliar with forum style to really come unglued when provided with a little unexpected resistance. You didn't do that at all; you just asked what prompted the responses and even answered a question.  You'd do well here; I hope you keep in touch.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

i'm sititng on my hands the last 12 hours ... i don't do it... i don't do it.....

I came this || close to doing it. Even had the image inserted ready to go. 

Unfortunately, for a certain person, I'm not what they accuse me of.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

You know, given the inevitable response to your 'do not respond' injunction, you sure don't flap easy. It's not at all uncommon for someone unfamiliar with forum style to really come unglued when provided with a little unexpected resistance. You didn't do that at all; you just asked what prompted the responses and even answered a question.  You'd do well here; I hope you keep in touch.

Ok I admit I had an ulterior motive for not posting the funny meme I almost posted. I wanted to see how others reacted first and how she responded. I want to say "she passed with flying colors" but that makes it sound like it was a test. That isn't what it was. Just in case anyone gets the wrong idea.

4 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

That's this forum. 

Bildresultat för brawl gif

Except when we reach this point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/10/2019 at 2:06 PM, Dave23McMasters said:

I think under water is an acceptable substitute for down to earth. (Imagine that scene was flooded by a damn break).

Dave seems more rural than urban. I bet he’s urbane, though.

16 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

You ever see two kids in a car and one is reaching over, chanting "I'm not touching you"

That's this forum. 

We have to keep things entertaining around here.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 10:11 PM, Kultured said:

What exactly is your problem ? lmao

What was the image she posted? Please tell me.

49 minutes ago, holobebe said:

What was the image she posted? Please tell me.

The image poster came back and said that the image was offensive and in bad taste and she shouldn't have posted it and thus removed it.

Therefore, why do you want to know what it was?