Age Verification

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I have been playing SL for a while now and this new age verification thing in thery seems awesome! but no matter what information I give them like my SSN or drivers liscense it says that it cant find any records of me anywere. Even when I updated my payment information it still hasnt given me Adult verification. I would rather not have to scan my drivers liscense and wait a week for me to be verified. can someone tell me what is going on or how to fix it?

and yes I am above 18 and I have the most up to date client.

Roseet Twine wrote:

So, I have been playing SL for a while now and this new age verification thing in there seems awesome! but no matter what information I give them like my SSN or drivers liscense it says that it cant find any records of me anywere. Even when I updated my payment information it still hasnt given me Adult verification. I would rather not have to scan my drivers liscense and wait a week for me to be verified. can someone tell me what is going on or how to fix it?

and yes I am above 18 and I have the most up to date client.

Hi Roseet.

Well, there might be a bit of confusion as Age Verification is different than account verification. Putting your payment info on file will verify your account. If you want to age verify, then that is a different process. If you are simply trying to verify your account, trying purchasing some Linden Dollars to see if that kicks it in. Also - don't forget to set your maturity preferences to ADULT. This could also be what is keeping you from accessing adult content.

If you are still having issues, file a support ticket and attach a photo ID. This will take a bit longer as we'll have to do it manually but it should do the trick.

Hope this helps!

Blondin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.