Does anyone know why there is a a small faerie that has appeared in front of my linden home? It is very small, a few inches, no other similar homes in the aria have one. I don't mind it being there but it concerns me as to what its function might be. I don't think it is a decoration or they would be if front of all the houses like mine in the aria.

hamster_005.jpg

Edit it and try to identify the owner. It might be a runaway belonging to one of your neighbours. If you can find the owner contact him/her and tell them where the fairy is. (it might be a no copy item after all)

Edited by Fionalein

1 hour ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

The fairies are harmless & they are just LDPW decorations.

That's what they want you to believe!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I had a problem awhile ago, with a Linden Home... the support person came, as a fairy... and fixed things. It was something minor like front door wouldn’t open. 

Bet your lil fairy is a linden support rep that’s gone afk!!!  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TechDave said:

I had a problem awhile ago, with a Linden Home... the support person came, as a fairy... and fixed things.

That must have been a Governance Linden. For some reason they have the coolest avatars in SL.

This faerie is a tiny, unmoving, decoration. it was there for several days/weeks before I even noticed it. No one else in the neighborhood seems to have one. Just me, and it is linden property. If it is a gift of some sort, I thank whoever gave it to me. if anyone wants to come by and check it out my address is Gigantes (105, 235, 29). The door is always open and visitors are always welcome. BTW it is owned by Governor Linden, and is from the maintenance group, but I still have no clue as to its function. I have had no problems that I am aware of,  but if they want to install doors in the towers so they are not just  wasting prims, I wouldnt complain.

Dee was who you'd typically see running around in a fairy avatar.  The Governor is a Hamster who I keep locked up in a cage and let run around in one of those hamster balls on occasion.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

At the border of my piece of mainland, there is a bench / rezz zone / pod stop. The bench was empty. 

A few days ago, I noticed that all of a sudden, there were two seagulls on the bench, belonging to a LDPW mole. I love that. *feeds gulls*

• Like 5