A New Game

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'm also not posing new word pairs each time as there are still word pairs not yet answered and I'm workin' on 'em.

Oh, I thought the rule was that you couldn't answer without posting a new one, and you couldn't post a new one without answering a previous one.

The part that confuses me is seeing multiple responses to the same post, although I guess that's not surprising.  There's usually more than one good answer.  It's just that we have several going at once.  ;)

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'm not quoting, but I am posting the original word pair and my response.

I'm also not posing new word pairs each time as there are still word pairs not yet answered and I'm workin' on 'em.

Would people like to be notified when their pair(s) are answered?

1 minute ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Would people like to be notified when their pair(s) are answered?

I'm not sure whether that would make any difference.  Guessing and making up new ones are the fun parts.  Getting it "right" is sort of an afterthought.

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Oh, I thought the rule was that you couldn't answer without posting a new one, and you couldn't post a new one without answering a previous one.

The part that confuses me is seeing multiple responses to the same post, although I guess that's not surprising.  There's usually more than one good answer.  It's just that we have several going at once.  ;)

Yep, we've got a mix of multiple answers (which I'm enjoying) and multiple open challenges (which I'm still chewing). I'm trying not to fill the challenge bucket faster than we can collectively drain it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.