Few questions about USD balance and USD trasnaction History.

MeshPromo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1. Does the account history ( https://accounts.secondlife.com/account_history ) shows the transactions based on LL's point of view? For example if I have 100 USD in my SL account, that shows negative balance as ($100.00) ?

2. What is the "Balance Adjustment" type of transactions?

3. Lets assume I have 100 USD balance in my SL account. I order 2500L$. For that will the USD amount reduce from my credit card or my SL USD balance?

Thanks for any valuable answers.

Edited by MeshPromo

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, MeshPromo said:

1. Does the account history ( https://accounts.secondlife.com/account_history ) shows the transactions based on LL's point of view? For example if I have 100 USD in my SL account, that shows negative balance as ($100.00) ?

2. What is the "Balance Adjustment" type of transactions?

3. Lets assume I have 100 USD balance in my SL account. I order 2500L$. For that will the USD amount reduce from my credit card or my SL USD balance?

Thanks for any valuable answers.

1.  Yes.

2.  A Balance Adjustment is some form of corrective action by LL.  For example, if you had received stolen $L and LL removed them from your account, your $L Transaction History would show that as a balance adjustment.

3.  Payment for transactions with LL (tier payments, Premium membership dues, $L purchases) is always taken first from your USD Balance.  If there are not enough funds there to cover the full amount, your payment method is charged for the balance.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.