How about a new sub forum in "People"?

BilliJo Aldrin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Whatever.

First it was BilliJo that you suspected and warned me about. Then it was the moderators who you were helping me to deal with - one in particular, although I don't know who that is. Why don't watch TV instead. You really should have stopped when it became clear that you made a mistake.

Maybe I felt the need to respond because you attacked me for everything under the sun and I felt a need to defend myself. And I hoped to get you to see what my motivation was -- that it was not malicious.

Whatever, Phil, you know your response has been awfully extreme.

I think most people who did not want any help would just say "Thanks Luna, but I think I can handle this okay".

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:
1 hour ago, Phil Deakins said:

Great scott, don't you ever stop digging?

No, she doesn't. Not until her "victim" leaves or one or both gets banned.

Selene, you think you were the victim on the other forum of long ago, but I feel like a victim too.

You started out by trying to paint me as 'bad' to the whole forum by saying I talked bad about my customers to other customers in my store, and so you would never shop in my store. We know you never heard anything like this, and that you invented it as a way to get people to pile on me. You had no concern that trashing me this way could affect my RL income. 

Then later, you said you wanted to slap me and knock my teeth through my jaw. My jaw aches even thinking about this again.

So let's not forget your part in what transpired between us okay?  Especially when u keep trying to trash me yet again on this forum.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You know, there were many, many people who were witness to the whole thing. And when the archive is finally up I won't hesitate to link to that thread so people can make their own judgments.

Shall I post the message you posted late one night on this forum, as an alt, that was removed. Some saw it. I never saw such hate in all my life.

** only a drama-starved crazy person would want to wade through all that, over several time periods....and you do have to start from day one to understand it all....not jump in mid-way and go with the hive flow..

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1

Anyway, Selene, just stop it....with the joining up with anyone else I'm having a conflict with, be it your referrals to times past, or a scorn-laugh.

You still want to dump on me, find a scapegoat to dump your immense pain on.  Go find another, or better yet, grow up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:
4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Shall I post the message you posted late one night on this forum, as an alt, that was removed. Some saw it. I never saw such hate in all my life.

I have never posted on any forum as an alt. 

I could tell it was you by the accusations you made....similar to ones on the other forum...various phrasings....with some new special ones added in of course, even more despicable given what I was going through at the time.

• Like 1

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

Anyway, Selene, just stop it....with the joining up with anyone else I'm having a conflict with, be it your referrals to times past, or a scorn-laugh.

You still want to dump on me, find a scapegoat to dump your immense pain on.  Go find another, or better yet, grow up.

What are you even talking about? 

Do yourself a favor and seek professional help. Please. 

• Like 1

Just now, Selene Gregoire said:

What are you even talking about? 

Do yourself a favor and seek professional help. Please.

Selene, you still don't notice how whenever there is a perceived enemy on a forum you jump in, salivating, bonding with others against the perceived threat? You love to gang up on people. I guess to a degree it's normal, we bond with a  group against the outsiders and so feel cozy and safe and feel like we are good and the bad it outside ourselves.  But damm, you've got it bad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I could tell it was you by the accusations you made....similar to ones on the other forum...various phrasings....with some new special ones added in of course, even more despicable given what I was going through at the time.

Go peddle your lies somewhere else. You haven't changed.

1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Ask Sal about that

Yes, Sal went to my store and said I was stealing from other mesh creators, even messaged some of them to warn them about me. And they laughed, as we had agreements and there was no theft.

Both of you joined up and wanted to bring me down. And to this day I still think it's because both of you failed in your SL endeavors (monetarily) and so thought I'd be a good, successful merchant to take down and make yourselves feel better. Especially since Sal didn't think I was deserving of my success -- she made that clear.

Neither of you, obviously, cared about what that could do to my reputation or livelihood (potentially), and remained perplexed as to why I might feel hostile toward the 2 of you and not respond in the best way.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 5:08 PM, Phil Deakins said:

It's working out very well. Last month Phil Deakins was downgraded to basic, after being premium for over 11 years, and in March my other annual premium account will follow suit. Then I'll be gone. Thank you for asking.

Is there a record for Longest Flounce from a Forum? I think Phil's after it :D

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.