How about a new sub forum in "People"?

BilliJo Aldrin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Phil Deakins said:

Don't forget the inventing of things to be compassionate and caring about ;)

If I see someone who might feel hurt regarding an abuse of power I do try to help, and it is out of compassion and caring.

No invention there -- it's common that people are hurt by abuses of power. I accept you say you did not, but you would be the exception in such a case and not the norm.

No I'm not an exception. Being hurt by a 3 day suspension would be an exception. Annoyed, yes, especially if it weren't deserved, but hurt, no. I expect you'll now say that you don't know what difference there is between hurt and annoyed lol.

ETA: Incidentally, your help was all about BilliJo. She doesn't have any power to abuse. The ones who do are the moderators and, yes, there was an abuse of power, but your help was all about BilliJo. It's interesting to see you switch streams ;)

Edited by Phil Deakins

No I'm not an exception. Being hurt by a 3 day suspension would be an exception. Annoyed, yes, especially if it weren't deserved, but hurt, no. I expect you'll now say that you don't know what difference there is between hurt and annoyed lol.

Underneath anger is always hurt...that's Psych 101.

• Like 1

I think I've learned something from this thread (finally).

If you're certain someone else is a manipulator, and even if 2 people message you telling u that said person is a manipulator, best not try to warn or help someone else regarding  this awareness. Best to let them find out on their own.  Sad but true :(

Or maybe message privately to help and not on the open forum.

I don't know if u believe me Phil, but my intent was to try and help you, maybe talk you out of leaving or not being hurt (yes, I remember, I'm just perceiving you might have been hurt).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LMAO! You really are something, Luna. Exactly what you are, I've no idea, but whatever it is, you are it :D

Oh, and I didn't say anger. I said annoyed. You know the difference?

'Annoyed' is just a lesser amount of anger, so they're really the same thing, only being separated by an amount or degree..

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

I don't know if u believe me Phil, but my intent was to try and help you, maybe talk you out of leaving or not being hurt (yes, I remember, I'm just perceiving you might have been hurt).

The reason I don't believe you is because you invented 2 things about BilliJo and stated them as though they were facts. Then, given that they were facts, you offered help. In other words, you invented a false scenario and then rushed to help someone through it. It was all fraud which I am told is your MO.

• Like 2

Just now, Phil Deakins said:
4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

The reason I don't believe you is because you invented 2 things about BilliJo and stated them as though they were facts. Then, given that they were facts, you offered help. In other words, you invented a false scenario and then rushed to help someone through it. It was all fraud which I am told is your MO.

I said in the beginning I wasn't sure Billijo was doing that in your incident, and this is because I have not seen the actual exchange between the two of you. I suspected though, from other interactions I've observed. I have seen her goad people and escalate threads in the past...so I wondered if she did that to you in order to escalate a disturbance.  So I did not just 'invent' something....I suspected something...and that is not 'fraud'.

And 'fraud' is not my MO...wth are you referring to?

18 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Reading this thread is definitely leading to me forming some opinions about the ways in which certain people operate. There's one hell of a gaslighter on this forum, that's fairly obvious.

That's SOP for at least two of the users that have posted in the last page ....

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I said in the beginning I wasn't sure Billijo was doing that in your incident, and this is because I have not seen the actual exchange between the two of you. I suspected though, from other interactions I've observed. I have seen her goad people and escalate threads in the past...so I wondered if she did that to you in order to escalate a disturbance.  So I did not just 'invent' something....I suspected something...and that is not 'fraud'.

And 'fraud' is not my MO...wth are you referring to?

This is what you said - this is your start...

I think the resident you had the argument with is watching this unfold and laughing at you, feeling empowered because they have caused such trouble to the point where they could actually cause you to leave the forum.

That's the scenario you invented, and that's what you tried to help me through. <isn't there an emoji for shaking my head?>

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well Phil, I can't say I'm for certain about this, but I think you're blaming the wrong person (although I might agree the moderator in question is a bit heavy-handed).

I think the resident you had the argument with is watching this unfold and laughing at you, feeling empowered because they have caused such trouble to the point where they could actually cause you to leave the forum.

Phil, this is how I started.....notice the part where I say I CAN'T SAY I'M CERTAIN ABOUT THIS...

** I guess I should say you're lying as you only included part of my post in your quote?  I guess we need to go by your rules?

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:
9 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Ok Phil, it is established, you do not feel hurt by anything.

Another lie. You're on a roll.

I haven't been hurt by anything here. That's all I've said.

I'm referring to anything HERE, on this thread, our discussion, today, from 12 to 2 PM Central time, on the SL forum, a forum whose coverage encompasses the planet.

** btw, you have a strange definition of what 'lying' is.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Oh I saw it. I hadn't forgotten. It's just that you invented a scenario and then tried to help me through it.

Sorry, Luna, you can't get out of it. You really should have stopped early on when it became clear that you'd made a mistake.

No, no, just no.  I suspected something and thought I should warn you.

** And my suspicion was based on interactions I've seen before happening with others. The evidence seemed strong enough for me that I thought I should warn you.  I wish I'd messaged you privately.

Edited by Luna Bliss

Whatever.

First it was BilliJo that you suspected and warned me about. Then it was the moderators who you were helping me to deal with - one in particular, although I don't know who that is. Why don't watch TV instead. You really should have stopped when it became clear that you made a mistake.

Edited by Phil Deakins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.