Lexi18Bond

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Finding clothing for any mesh body is indeed difficult if the body is not one of the top popular ones,  the way you worded your question I am not sure if you are talking about a complete avatar, or just a mesh body called Kimberly, in either case I have not heard of it.  But to find clothing, perhaps you could start by using Market Place Search,  in the search bar put in "Kimberly Clothing"  and see what comes up.  

23 hours ago, Lexi18Bond said:

So I'm confused on where to find clothing for avatar I chose Kimberly but like can't find any clothes that fit any pointers or tips on where or how to get clothes to fit

The Kimberly starter avatar is what is called a "classic" avatar. You can wear clothing that is called "system" clothing, which are items painted directly on your skin, and you can wear mesh clothing that uses "standard sizing". Judging from the Kimberly shape, you'll be able to wear "standard size small" mesh clothing pretty reliably. Clothing that is referred to as being for "mesh avatars" (an example of a mesh avatar is a "Maitreya" avatar) won't work well with your avatar.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.