Invisible Clothes?! Help please

clomoefoe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My Avatar Cannot wear Some mesh hair  or Clothes i have took off all Alphas and Attached the clothes just to be Shown as invisible It still shows me as naked and when i click on where the Item should be It high lights it to show me i'm wearing it? 

Any help would be Amazing Thank you! <3 x

15 minutes ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

Are you "adding" the clothes and other attachments, not "wearing" them? Adding does what it sounds like; wearing can make other things detach.

I have done both adding and wearing , Other avi's aren't showing up , or bits of them are like hats and shoes its weird

It sounds like you aren’t rezzing things in properly. Try relogging on a relatively empty sim or into a skybox. Worse comes to worse, you can try clearing cache but I hate recommending that to people as you will run slower for a few days as your system recaches all the things. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, norajulian said:

It sounds like you aren’t rezzing things in properly. Try relogging on a relatively empty sim or into a skybox. Worse comes to worse, you can try clearing cache but I hate recommending that to people as you will run slower for a few days as your system recaches all the things. 

Yes. Try to write in Hatton as location. This lands you in an open water sim. Turn on the map and walk to a corner with no other avatars.

Open your inventory and type in xyz or another strange letter combination. Take a cup coffee and wait until your inventory has finished loading. Try to add the things now.

Tell us if it helps.

16 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes. Try to write in Hatton as location. This lands you in an open water sim. Turn on the map and walk to a corner with no other avatars.

Open your inventory and type in xyz or another strange letter combination. Take a cup coffee and wait until your inventory has finished loading. Try to add the things now.

Tell us if it helps.

No help :( But thank you so much for this ! i think i need to use clear cache ;( 

• Like 1

First thing, are you on wireless? If so, get a network cable and plug in to your router. SL does not play well on wireless, it's not stable enough.

Next: In your SL viewer, go to "Help > About" and copy/paste here everything you see in that box. 

Next thing; go to www.speedtest.net and check your download/upload scores.  If they are poor, you need to call your ISP. 

1 hour ago, clomoefoe said:

I cleared my cache and nothing ! still not working getting ready to call quits tbh!

Aw, don't do that. I have some computer issues and can only use the forums, not log into SL these days, been going on a while but maybe this weekend...next week. So I can not see you inworld.

Can you take a snapshot, you can draw with a brush over the bits and nipples in a program like Paint. Or use a free program like Pixlr editor.

Maybe someone can help better when they look at you. It is always best to see it, not talk about it.

It looks like you have a mesh avatar, your head is very pretty. :) But what kind of body do you have? And if you tell us exactly what you are trying to wear, that. (Brand name, model name) like Blueberry - sweater gift - ❤️ may help.

Has dressing your avatar worked before, or are you brand new and this is your first attempts?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.