Sign in to follow this  
chrisinfamous

Seeking a romantic partner in SL

Hello. My name is Chris.

I have played SL for some time in the past, taking many breaks from it due to complexities caused by previous partners. Drama. It pulls me away from SL because I dislike it very much.

I work full time in RL and have the weekends off. So, I am looking for a romantic female partner to enjoy time spent with in SL again.

You can look me up in-game to find out a bit more about me but for now I can say that music is a huge part of my life. I rent a home within SL and I have spent a fairly good bit of lindens on my avatar.

You can expect me to be introverted most of the time until I feel comfortable. I enjoy sitting at home talking while listening to music. I also enjoy going out to romantic spots and dance floors among many other things.

Let me know if you are interested :)

Nothing says romantic introvert like lounging topless all over ... 😬

Happy hunting.

• Haha 5

I am game for some romantic role play with a handsome man, especially one with his own place, and lindens, since I am an artist with virtual paintings to sell. I am mostly on on the weekends,  this upcoming one probably will be an exception, but we should get together sometime.

That sounds like fun. Weekends are the best for me. I can play during the week but only for an hour or two due to needing sleep before I do it all again the next day. I'll look for you in game and we can go from there.

• Like 1

IDK   I guess  I  missed  you it's   Monday already, it is  a holiday for me  so I am  on today,  if by chance you get the day off to.