You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

539657173_hiResNoBg2-Copy.thumb.png.82fd8e8de7315a6db2443ed0576a6293.pngIm new to second life. I migrated from IMVU. I am a photographer looking to build portfolio. If you have an sl Instagram i will be happy to tag you in your photo i created. You will also get a copy of your pic

*this is not a paying job*

volunteers only 

Snap_tcJskM2uHm618741283.png

received_2097852480448421.jpeg

Edited by lGAIIA

Thank you all for your interest. Please check this topic periodically for updates & feedback. I may add a few themes to this topics and yall can pick which ever one you're interested and possibly give me feedback on what would/wouldn't  be great for a photo & what yall want to see made 😊

• Like 1

Hey everyone! My first photo will be a group photo the theme will be "Diversity" so ill need the following models 

Asian, African, Indian, Native American, Caucasians, Hispanic, & Middle Eastern. This will be a nude photo so please use some form of head dress, markings and/or hair to distinguish between these races. Male and female can join if interested say "I"😁

• Like 1

Good morning dolls! So far i have 2 lovely ladies for this shoot need a few more so we can set a date, also il be hosting a meet and greet so IM me ur availability so we can all get to know each other.  can't wait! 

So far i have the following races: 

JessieBri kellman- Caucasian

NrlHnh- Asian 

Still need:

African

Indian 

Native American 

Hispanic 

Middle Eastern 

Remember these races can be male or female. I would like to add some male models if possible for variety 

Edited by lGAIIA

On 2/5/2019 at 10:38 PM, lGAIIA said:

Im new to second life. I migrated from IMVU. I am a photographer looking to build portfolio. If you have an sl Instagram i will be happy to tag you in your photo i created. You will also get a copy of your pic

*this is not a paying job*Snap_tcJskM2uHm618741283.png

volunteers only 

received_2097852480448421.jpeg

Hi i would Really love to be your Model! ☺️

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.