I am having trouble being able to purchase items in world.

MMB Jameson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I try to purchase an item, I click on buy and the menu box shows up, then the menu box won't load the items or the total for me to pay. I usually let it sit for some time to see if it shows up, sometimes it will show up after a bit of time, and other times I will wait for a while for it to show up and it never does. I relog and it usually fixes it for a few minutes and then the problem starts again. I do a lot of shopping and demo testing online so this has became a major problem the last few days and is getting super annoying. Does anyone know what the issue could be and how I can fix it?

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, MMB Jameson said:

Yes it happens at most places I shop. I was wondering if it could be my end maybe because am on wifi but this only started becoming such a problem within the past week so idk if my internet can explain that. 

Could still be an internet thing - something going on with your wifi. Pull up the stats monitor when this starts happening and keep an eye on it - especially your ping time and packet loss.  See if by chance either of those values go up when you have this problem.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MMB Jameson said:

Actually it has been a while since I cleared my cache, I don't know why I didn't think of clearing my cache myself, lol. Thank you. I will see if that does fix the problem.

It probably won't have any effect beyond the benefit of just relogging. Object contents are not cached. This sounds like a connection problem, low bandwidth, or laggy (network) sim. Does this happen on all sims?

• Like 2

Yes it happens at most places I shop. I was wondering if it could be my end maybe because am on wifi but this only started becoming such a problem within the past week so idk if my internet can explain that. 

Edited by MMB Jameson
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Could still be an internet thing - something going on with your wifi. Pull up the stats monitor when this starts happening and keep an eye on it - especially your ping time and packet loss.  See if by chance either of those values go up when you have this problem.

Yes that makes sense and I will try that when it happens again and see if that could be the issue. Thank you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.