CatNuggets

Looking For A Job

Hi My name is Mary and i have been on Second life for about a couple of months now I'm 23 soon to be 24 i don't really know how to do jobs on here but i am willing to work i don't wanna be a host or dancer or anything sexual i don't wanna do voice i wouldn't mind do modeling i'd be willing to learn :D

I have a mesh body and head and many clothes etc my style is kinda cute but i'd be willing to change the style for the job

Thank you ♥

MY friend has a clinic and we are looking for Nurses and receptionist. I f you are interested please IM me at Kimidereyes resident and i will help you. thank you 

On 2/5/2019 at 10:42 AM, CatNuggets said:

Hi My name is Mary and i have been on Second life for about a couple of months now I'm 23 soon to be 24 i don't really know how to do jobs on here but i am willing to work i don't wanna be a host or dancer or anything sexual i don't wanna do voice i wouldn't mind do modeling i'd be willing to learn :D

I have a mesh body and head and many clothes etc my style is kinda cute but i'd be willing to change the style for the job

Thank you ♥

MY friend has a clinic and we are looking for Nurses and receptionist. I f you are interested please IM me at Kimidereyes resident and i will help you. thank you