krish01

Looking for a free home or sister

Hello, anyone need a sister/roommate to hangout and live with them? I currently live in a small skybox with 10L$ rent, so i can't really pay for a good home. And it gets really lonely like this. So, would be nice if someone can offer friendship and home.

About me: I'm not really a talkative person at first, but after getting to know someone better, i'm more open and talkative. I enjoy meeting people, fashion, parties and exploring in SL.

Edit: Thanks for the replies, i've found home now. It's refreshing to know that there are still kind people out there.

Edited by krish01
Found what I was looking for

Just Im me  in   second life   I have  a big  place     extra  room for you   I also  am quite   I love  to   explore and decorate  houses  and  shop   so   just  im  me    Morgania  Skytower  or   if you just  have  questions  too  just im me   

• Like 1

I'm much more of a reader than a poster, but this thread has made me smile..:)..It's nice to see people willing to help others....❤️

• Like 2

Somehow I missed then when first posted, but an SL sister is one of the things I have wanted for a while, but never seems to work out for me.