Head Problem!

conilmionome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Β 

Hi guys I'm trying Catwa JUSTIN, but I realized that it is impossible to change the shape of the head (from the menu I can only change lengthening and size, nothing else) as well as all the other parameters of the face, for example mouth, nose, cheekbones , cheeks. nothing works, can someone help me?

As Orwar said, Justin is a basic head, so the only way you can edit the shape of it is by stretching it. In order to edit the other facial parameters you need to try a Bento head, which will respond to the face and head sliders. At present, the list of male Catwa Bento heads is as follows:

Daniel
Stanley
Shaheen
Dino
Victor
Skell
Dude

• Thanks 1

Β  Β I'm not sure, I don't have any basic heads from Catwa myself. I'd expect it can still be textured 'as normal', so that your can change the eyes and eyebrows - whether the ears can be alpha'd out or not though, I don't know.Β 

59 minutes ago, conilmionome said:

thanks guys! can not even be changed eyes,eyebrows and ears or yes?

Β 

You can turn off the ears and wear other ears.

On all heads from Catwa, you can wear a browless skin and buy the eyebrows you like. Personally, I do not like the included skins from Catwa at all. But Justin is a nice head and looks very good with other skins. Video review of Justin:

Edited to add: You can fit all mesh eyes to the basic heads, but it demands some editing skills. The basic heads is not made for the new rigged eyes. One of my alts has a basic head with IKON eyes and L'Etre ears.

Β 

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

Β  Β Also, one note about ears - some ears are -very- heavy, as far as avatar complexity goes. Always demo them before purchase!

• Thanks 1

Β clear, thank you for help.

Only a thing: seems strange, but in the package of the justin head there aren't ears ( like in the catwa daniel ), but when i wear the head them appear automatically. so how can i remove ears to wear others? something in the hud?

Edited by conilmionome

4 hours ago, conilmionome said:

Β clear, thank you for help.

Only a thing: seems strange, but in the package of the justin head there aren't ears ( like in the catwa daniel ), but when i wear the head them appear automatically. so how can i remove ears to wear others? something in the hud?

You can say that each "generation" of heads are a bit different. In the videos over, they show the HUD and also where to click in it to make the ears invisible. It is on the same page as tinting, and it is a button with an ears image. The ears are on by default in the Basic generation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.