Would like to Trade Properties But at a Cost - Is this fair?

Mitchell Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

You received 12k for original land.

He wants to trade the 12k land for 13k land and pay you the difference of 1k.

You say no .. you want an additional 5k for letting him move.

I get it that with selling mainland properties you are wanting sales and not to simply swap out land because in essence that's not actual money in your pocket, but I still think the deal was one sided with you coming out way ahead. You apparently are in the land business so you could have offered to buy his current land for it's market value and then sell him your land. That would have been the fair thing to do, but you chose to be a greedy land dealer.

I just want to point out that The forums borked out and quoted me instead of MazTaDiZazTa.

He was not renting he purchased the land and the deal was over he came back to me asking me to buy back the land i sold to him for the same price that he purchased from me  i offered him a  lower price for that only to help him because I did not want to buy any more lands at that time but to sell what I already held i wasn't even interested in that price  much because i had many more lands from LL on my name and I was running out of tier. That's all, he could sell the parcel if he didn't like it to anyone for even more than what he paid for it because the parcel was really good but he wanted me to do the favors and it wasn't the first time I already did the exchange for him earlier he wanted to abandon some land where he lived before and i bought that from him so he gets something. I don't mind doing favors and I was holding small blocks on the front of his lands just to be sure he wasn't bothered by advertisers. Everything has a price and I prefer to do fair deals only. If you just want the best of the best for your own satisfaction you gotta pay for it.

Thank you all for your concerns and replies. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.