Heyyy :)

Prettybri00

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

52 minutes ago, Orwar said:

𝕯𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊?

Of corse! But how dare you use the informal pronoun on us? 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔱, 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔶𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶 𝔥𝔬𝔴𝔢 𝔶𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔲𝔰!

Back at topic: Hi Miya, welcome to SL. the best way to find friends is like in real life by doing stuff you like. Like surfing? Go virtual surfing and you eventually will make some surfing friends... and so on.

What your fellow forum users try to tell you above is that your pink script on white background is pretty hard to read... please stay with the basic fonts and colours.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Of corse! But how dare you use the informal pronoun on us?

ℑ 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔉𝔯𝔞𝔨𝔱𝔲𝔯 - 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔊𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔠 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔐𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔩. 𝔄𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 ℑ 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢, 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔫𝔢'𝔰 𝔱𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢 𝔞 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰 - 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔮𝔲𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰/𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢'𝔰 𝔱𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔰, 𝔬𝔟𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔩𝔶, ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢.

𝔄𝔫𝔶𝔴𝔞𝔶, ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔤𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔓 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔰𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔰. 𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢, 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯, 𝔴𝔥𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲? 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢, 𝔶𝔬𝔲-- 𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢. 𝔊𝔬𝔬𝔡. ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔟𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔦𝔱.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Prettybri00 said:

Heyyy My name in SL name is Miya I am 23 in both RL and SL and would like to meet new people.

547705667_GIFimage3.gif.401cb014131a7d2760b5397a6d15dd8a.gif

Hi! Nice to meet you Miya. :) You can message me on here. I'm open to new friends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lia Sharpshire said:

Wow, what an introduction O.o lol

Well, they say a picture says more than a thousand words - and a gif contains a whole lot of pictures. So. I'm eloquent like that? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 9:42 AM, Fionalein said:

Of corse! But how dare you use the informal pronoun on us? 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔱, 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔶𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶 𝔥𝔬𝔴𝔢 𝔶𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔲𝔰!

Back at topic: Hi Miya, welcome to SL. the best way to find friends is like in real life by doing stuff you like. Like surfing? Go virtual surfing and you eventually will make some surfing friends... and so on.

What your fellow forum users try to tell you above is that your pink script on white background is pretty hard to read... please stay with the basic fonts and colours.

Ok thank you 

Lol by the way I'm not new just took a break 

Hello, welcome to the forums.  If you look to the front and the back of the cabin, you will notice the doors have, in fact, been locked and there is no escape.
May the slithery forms of the netherworld lords have mercy on your soul when they come to claim it.  😃

Edited by Gabriele Graves
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gabriele Graves said:

Hello, welcome to the forums.  If you look to the front and the back of the cabin, you will notice the doors have, in fact, been locked and there is no escape.
May the slithery forms of the netherworld lords have mercy on your soul when they come to claim it.  😃

Pff, we do not slither. 

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.