I need serious help!

jrfan98

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So, when Im driving and go through a sim crossing, my keys for driving begin to control my cam instead of my car and its making things really difficult to get done as I have to get out and get back into my car through EVERY sim crossing and this is a nusance on an 11 sim community. Thanks!

4 answers to this question

On 2/3/2019 at 2:16 PM, jrfan98 said:

So, when I'm driving and go through a sim crossing, my keys for driving begin to control my cam instead of my car and its making things really difficult to get done as I have to get out and get back into my car through EVERY sim crossing and this is a nuisance on an 11 sim community. Thanks!

What sim?

Sim crossings can sometimes cause temporary strange behavior.   If I'm in an area where I notice the crossings and/or the vehicle I'm using are causing that, I have found it's best to just take my fingers off the keyboard right before I cross, and then wait until the vehicle returns to the road before pressing the arrow keys again.   

There are some situations some times where the strange behavior  doesn't automatically resolve itself correctly (the vehicle doesn't return where it should or you I end up no longer sitting in the vehicle) but I rarely encounter that these days.  

Right-click the ground in a parcel and select About Land->Scripts->Avatar ... something like that depending on viewer. See how many megabytes of script you are wearing.

Region crossings are WAY sensitive to your script load. Scripts in the vehicle count as part of the load.

Get the numbers as low as possible. See if that helps.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.